Thread: Ten Novices One Throne [ Youngbloods Hotseat ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Ten Novices One Throne [ Youngbloods Hotseat ]

I disagree, let Tyrell replay.
    I am not saying this because I'm at war with Renly, its because its bug abuse and I wouldn't like to do either do it or be the victim of it.

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

It's not a bug abuse. It a part of the game and it was an opportunity that was given to Tyrell to take over an unguarded fort. If the north is unfamiliar with the in-game mechanics Tyrell isn't to blame for that. It is ridiculous to limit the things Tyrell can do (not seizing a fort) just because the north doesn't understand how this game works. Every action has its consequences and here Drake is just trying to *dissmiss* them.

It's Stark's own fault for leaving that fort ungarrisoned right behind him. Completely avoidable. I haven't seen this listed on any bug list (I looked at the one in the Children of Summer OP, which seemed to be pretty extensive). If I was a "victim" of this, I would blame myself for making a bad play.

I'll replay with an admin's ruling, nothing less.

EDIT : Black Wolf PMed me asking to replace the Tyrell faction, if you have the cleared save send it to him joe please...
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-10-2014 at 18:37.

Yeah I would like to take the faction, so send me the save if you have it, I have tried to pm Admiral but he is not online

Since the turn was already played why not just take it next turn Black Wolf?

alright but I would still like to take a look at the faction, so I know what to do next turn

I would like to play it my self if I can, if my allies would recommend doing some things here at the first turn just send a pm.
    Last edited by Lord Commander; 06-10-2014 at 21:07.

omg, you guys just can't play it fair and clean, always wants to get even a slight advantage with those dirty plays...

the turn is already played but if Black Wolf wants he can play it himself and upload the save, as I havent played yet..
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-10-2014 at 21:04.