Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ten Novices One Throne [ Youngbloods Hotseat ]

Default Ten Novices One Throne [ Youngbloods Hotseat ]

Throughout Westeros, the cold winds are rising. From the ancient citadel of Dragonstone to the forbidding lands of Winterfell, chaos reigns as pretenders to the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms stake their claims through tempest, turmoil and war. As a prophecy of doom cuts across the sky - a comet the colour of blood and flame - five factions struggle for control of a divided land. Brother plots against brother and the dead rise to walk in the night. Against a backdrop of incest, fratricide, alchemy and murder, the price of glory is measured in blood.

Hello to everyone. This is a hotseat only for youngbloods so only people who have played less than 4 hotseats ( inform us ) will be accepted. We will be using the Youngbloods submod. Enjoy !

Winning Condition

Become the King of Westeros by conquering all of it or having other Lords/Kings pledging fealty to you. Every Lord/king must pledge fealty to you in order to win this Hotseat. Only one House can win!

Read the rules !
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Destroying buildings is not allowed
    No more than 2 forts per region and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    If someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately. This goes for any loopholes a player may find, if you believe an action to be unlawful/possibly against the rules, consider it an illegal move and contact an Admin before making the move.
    It is advisable to PM or VM the next player as you post your turn on the thread so the game moves as swiftly as possible.
    If you know you will miss your turn; nominate a sub and provide them with your password. Write this on the this forum thread or inform that you will be missing and the game will probably be paused. If you miss your turn and haven't nominated a sub, you'll be skipped.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    Post pictures of battle odds, and results if you want.
    No marrying your noble ladies to randomly generated characters or using your princesses to steal generals!
    1 turn peace
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this.
    Heroic victories are banned.
    You cannot end a general or captain's turn on enemy territory... No forting in the enemy territory either only for turn 1 however.
    No putting troops on to ships within ports.

House Lannister: friendofthepeople
    House Tyrell: Lord Commander
    House Stark: DrakeRox
    House Greyjoy: TheBlackWolf
    House Martel: FredIV
    House Arryn: Open
    House Tully: Silenced Ape
    House of Stannis:Rampton
    House of Joffrey: Dead
    House of Renly: Kimiko
    Admin: Stannis the Mannis
    Co-Admin : AdmiralThrawn
    Many thanks to Stannis the Mannis for without his help this Hotseast wouldn't exist.
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-26-2014 at 11:53.

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Ten Novices One Throne [ Youngbloods Hotseat ]

Per creator's request, here I am.

And so am I.

"You have dragons, lets see them try to stop you" - SoulGamesInc

Painting White Roses Red Member Emrys's Avatar

I have created my account now...

I'm here

oo could I have a look at the Stannis save please :D
    I believe a miracle is needed, I have a habit of turning water into wine so why not this?!?!? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac View Post
    oo could I have a look at the Stannis save please :D
    I believe a miracle is needed, I have a habit of turning water into wine so why not this?!?!? :D
    Is Stannis open? Mannis was admining this for awhile, and I'm not really up to date on things.

I'm here

here

I believe Stannis played on the old forum. Whoever played last needs to put the turn here so we can get moving again.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    Is Stannis open? Mannis was admining this for awhile, and I'm not really up to date on things.
    Rampton posted int he replacement thread that Stannis is open, I'd like to speak with whoever is besieging him before they kill him xD

I'm Renly. Whatever you're proposing, I won't agree to it. Stannis must die. His surprise attack caused my ally to panic and inadvertently resulted in Renly getting killed. So I won't forgive Stannis. You're welcome to take over, but there will be no negotiations with me or my allies.

Hodor

Lannister's haven't been online in days...

I'm posting for a replacement. This is getting ridiculous. Emrys is constantly late in every hotseat he plays in.

Forget that. Can we just skip him. He needs to learn a lesson and we all know how much he hates skips.

Let the admin decide.

Would be willing to take Lannister.
    Long time Total War player. Will be my first hotseat.

New save sent! Remember to always PM me if you are in need of the admin, as I don't follow this thread too closely ;).

Since Tyrell has left us (see the replacement player thread), I'll ask the admin for a cleared save to sub.

Edit: I have Tyrell's cleared save and will play tomorrow night.
    Last edited by joerock22; 06-09-2014 at 03:10.

Stannis Baratheon is dead, killed during the assault on Rook’s Rest. His faction is no more. Paxter Redwyne’s fleet defeats a Lannister fleet off the Tyrell coast.

Stark up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwL...it?usp=sharing

Screenshots:

A bug occured where Tyrell garrisoned a built fort near my armies, which were sieging Renly, forcing the armies to lift the siege. I believe that Tyrell should replay !
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-10-2014 at 15:40.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeRox View Post
    A bug occured where Tyrell garrisoned a built fort near my armies, which were sieging Renly, forcing the armies to lift the siege. I believe that Tyrell should replay !
    I believe you shouldn't have left that fort un-garrisoned. Play on!

I disagree, let Tyrell replay.
    I am not saying this because I'm at war with Renly, its because its bug abuse and I wouldn't like to do either do it or be the victim of it.

It's not a bug abuse. It a part of the game and it was an opportunity that was given to Tyrell to take over an unguarded fort. If the north is unfamiliar with the in-game mechanics Tyrell isn't to blame for that. It is ridiculous to limit the things Tyrell can do (not seizing a fort) just because the north doesn't understand how this game works. Every action has its consequences and here Drake is just trying to *dissmiss* them.

It's Stark's own fault for leaving that fort ungarrisoned right behind him. Completely avoidable. I haven't seen this listed on any bug list (I looked at the one in the Children of Summer OP, which seemed to be pretty extensive). If I was a "victim" of this, I would blame myself for making a bad play.

I'll replay with an admin's ruling, nothing less.

EDIT : Black Wolf PMed me asking to replace the Tyrell faction, if you have the cleared save send it to him joe please...
    Last edited by DrakeRox; 06-10-2014 at 18:37.

Yeah I would like to take the faction, so send me the save if you have it, I have tried to pm Admiral but he is not online

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast