Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: EB Online Tournament 2014: A Call to Arms

Default Re: EB Online Tournament 2014: A Call to Arms

Though yeah my offer is still up just in case. My hamachi works 100% as I have played folks on the EB online network many times, I have taken a long hiatus but I am back for some action haha.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

Sorry, I've been away. SKM I PMed you. Broski thanks for the offer. I'll let the players decide what they think should be their next step, given the precarious situation with SKM's connection formerly working/no longer working apparently.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Member thankful for this post:

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Quick update, last week my router Went kaputt and so I've no internet access at home for the moment. The replacement should come some time this week but until it does I will be unable to play or even communicate with anyone. Clearly no ill fortune comes alone. How's it going with SKM? Have you concluded there is no way for him to sort out his probem/s?

Any news? :,(

My offer to substitute is still available, perhaps someone else can substitute too? This has the potential to finish along with some nice matches, who doesn't like a quality EB battle?

Quote Originally Posted by BroskiDerpman View Post
    Any news? :,(

My offer to substitute is still available, perhaps someone else can substitute too? This has the potential to finish along with some nice matches, who doesn't like a quality EB battle?
    Hi there. Sorry, but consider the tournament concluded. Feel free to arrange matches as you wish. I've just let this one slide away slowly, and contacted the final couple of players silently via PM. Sorry man! I'm also swamped, but that said, the lack of action on both this forum and the EB forum have made me hesitate in arranging another tournament.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Ah drats :(

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456