Thread: [HS/RP] A Song of Quills and Swords (KoRaH)

Dancing with Jak Member Defend Your Castle Champion The Forgotten's Avatar

Default [HS/RP] A Song of Quills and Swords (KoRaH)

Factions:

House Lannister, the Kingdom of the Rock, King Lancel Lannister - bcman3

House Gardener, the Kingdom of the Reach, King Gyles Gardener - Lord AcidRocker

House Stark, the Kingdom of the North, King Beron the Halfling - The Guy With No Imagination

House Arryn, the Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale King, King Osgood Arryn - Louis XVI

House Hoare, the Kingdom of the Iron Isles, King Qhored Hoare - Korpskog

House Durranion, the Kingdom of the Stormlands, Alesander Durranion, Stormking - Badger-dude

House Bolton, the Kingdom of the Dreadfort, King Domeric Bolton - Kings of Arnor

House Mudd, the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills, King Tristifer IV - Greyjoy

House Yronwood, the Kingdom of the Dornish Mountains, Anders Yronwood, Bloodroyal - Kings of Arnor

House Martell, the Kingdom of Dorne, King Olvar Martell - The Guy With No Imagination

Admin and Creator- The Forgotten

Rules:

1) PM the next player as you post your turn on the thread so the game moves as swiftly as possible.
    If you know you will miss your turn; nominate a sub and provide them with your password. If you miss your turn and haven't nominated a sub, you'll be skipped.
    2) No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    3) No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    4) No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    5) No razing buildings whilst you are under siege.
    6) Minimum of 4 units per fort.
    7) Post pictures of battle odds, and results
    8) Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn - Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, when based on forts; even if defeated, they don't lose movement points, so player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    9) Settlements gifted should disband all units save one
    10) No heroic victories unless it can be repeated three consecutive times.
    11) Np stealing generals with Princesses if the chance rate is under 35%.
    Sorry for the delay in posting this, I completely forgot at first and then this entire week I was camping. Continue if you please, but please PM me if the hotseat is on hold. I rarely visit either forum for hotseating anymore so I am going to miss stuff in the thread 99% of the time.
    Last edited by The Forgotten; 06-08-2014 at 09:04.

Default Re: [HS/RP] A Song of Quills and Swords (KoRaH)

The Guy With No Imagination will you give me house Stark or Martell please i want to play too :)

Sorry, but after thirty five turns fighting as Martell and with multiple plans in place for myself as well as with other players, I don't intend to give up Martell or Stark. That was the reason this hotseat was made, so as to have two players play as Bolton/Yronwood and Stark/Martell.

I am here. Sort of.

That playerlist is, however, almost a year old! Any chance of an update?

We also need a skip...
    Last edited by Badger-Dude; 06-09-2014 at 22:17.

Dancing with Jak Member Defend Your Castle Champion The Forgotten's Avatar

Hoare skipped, save pm'ed to storm.

I am here as Lannister, sorry I have been away for a couple weeks

Original forum is back up!