Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Restless crowns: forging empires [Late era -Skip a few]

Default Re: Restless crowns: forging empires [Late era -Skip a few]

I cant load the save, but i doubble checked my settings(they are correct) and SS 6.4

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    I cant load the save, but i doubble checked my settings(they are correct) and SS 6.4
    @Makrell
    I tried it and it seems to load it (at least I get to the screen in which I should insert the password, which means everything should be fine).
    Given that already other 3 players, the admin (since he made the save) and now mecan load it I think we can assume the issue has to be with your configuration.

Although I have no idea what that could be.
    Maybe you can try to reinstall the mod? What error do you get?
    o you get the loading screen without actually loading?
    @ebs @Tonno @LooseCannon1 @yuonyuon @Emproment @Lord Luka @Jiub @dur3x please try one of the saves posted by the players in this thread, and see if you can get to the password screen: this way we can solve you issue (if you have any) before your turn actually come up.
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-04-2014 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnet View Post
    @Makrell
    I tried it and it seems to load it (at least I get to the screen in which I should insert the password, which means everything should be fine).
    Given that already other 3 players, the admin (since he made the save) and now mecan load it I think we can assume the issue has to be with your configuration.

Although I have no idea what that could be.
    Maybe you can try to reinstall the mod? What error do you get?
    o you get the loading screen without actually loading?
    I get the loading screen, but then it returns to main menu. I play in other HSes just fine, with no problemo, so i doubt it is my install.

It is fixed, it was a faulty download

Moors are up, kiev seeks the best path towards the future, the rus will rise as russians here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Makrell; 07-04-2014 at 21:07.

I get the loading screen, but then it returns to main menu. I play in other HSes just fine, with no problemo, so i doubt it is my install.
    Had the same problem... had to reinstal and allow access to the files (they explaind it in the SS forums), so maybe you should do the second one.

EDIT
    Works all fine with me.
    Last edited by Tonno; 07-04-2014 at 20:51.

@Makrell
    If after the loading screen you get to the main menu it means there's a mismatch between your configuration and the one set by the admin.
    Vipman,Gaius Octavius and Core-i7 and me have no problem with it.

Just make a quick check: run the setup.exe and select "Late era, and check the 'diable real recruitment' and "savage ai" boxes. and then try to load the game again.
    If that doesn't work , then maybe try to follow Tonno sugegstion

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

@LooseCannon1 well you guys killed a lot of armies and fleets, mostly mine. But I'm playing offensively since there is little room to expand for my faction. I'm prepared to throw some armies away for now, since we're still fighting near Rome.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

No because of the .cfg settings if it were different settings in SS launcher it would only have gave CTD. Getting back to menu is result of a corrupt save/download indeed. Guys Makrell edited the post in case you didn't see.
    Last edited by Vipman; 07-04-2014 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    @LooseCannon1 well you guys killed a lot of armies and fleets, mostly mine. But I'm playing offensively since there is little room to expand for my faction. I'm prepared to throw some armies away for now, since we're still fighting near Rome.
    @Myth too bad you don't post map updates in your HS: it makes very interesting for readers to watch how things evolve.

I love the smell of working hotseat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    I love the smell of working hotseat!
    And how does it smells exactly ?

And how does it smells exactly ?
    Like red... :D

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Emperor of Rome made a NAP with the Dodge of Venice that will last for 40 years.
    A forty year Fiat?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    also known as Fix It Again, Tony
    The Padishah Emperor wishes to remind the leaders of his Great Houses that they are still his subjects and can call themselves whatever they wish to call themselves. But do not incur his wrath. The Sardaukar are busy cleaning the Dasht-e Kavir of barbarians but will soon be finished.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6n8mb918w4nfza6

Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon1 View Post
    A forty year Fiat?
    How does making a nap related too an automobile company ?

Bloodshed

The Sultan Invicta found an empire full of debts (I guess due to the skipping to turn 45) : no doubt though we will get out form the financial hole in the next seasons.
    It's time to reform the kingdom and bring prosperity and peace. Population is tired and unhappy of the many conflicts and the bloodshed.
    Unfortunately the Eastern Romans didn't want hear anything about peace and laid siege on Kutaisi.
    Regretfully the Sultan was forced to retaliate attacking Constantinople and besieging Canakkale.

Also the infidel Crusades are advancing with their best army into our lands. It seems that we're the only one seeking peace.
    For such reason we couldn't let those warmonger to keep Antioch any longer. Death is what they deserves.
    Hopefully the Fatimid will share the same opinion as our.

Jihad armies were disbanded as first thing and used the armies in Nicaea to Take Constantinople.
    Taking Constantinople with non-jihad armies cancelled the Jihad.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cc06f62h17tccfn
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-05-2014 at 10:32.

Bloodshed

The Sultan Invicta found an empire full of debts (I guess due to the skipping to turn 45) : no doubt though we will get out form the financial hole in the next seasons.
    It's time to reform the kingdom and bring prosperity and peace. Population is tired and unhappy of the many conflicts and the bloodshed.
    Unfortunately the Eastern Romans didn't want hear anything about peace and laid siege on Kutaisi.
    Regretfully the Sultan was forced to retaliate attacking Constantinople and besieging Canakkale.

Also the infidel Crusades are advancing with their best army into our lands. It seems that we're the only one seeking peace.
    For such reason we couldn't let those warmonger to keep Antioch any longer. Death is what they deserves.
    Hopefully the Fatimid will share the same opinion as our.

Jihad armies were disbanded as first thing and used the armies in Nicaea to Take Constantinople.
    Taking Constantinople with non-jihad armies cancelled the Jihad.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cc06f62h17tccfn
    Sultan Invicta @sonnet , by sacking Constantinopole, one of the most important city of Christianity, you re gonna get a big finance boost.
    Where are the defenders of our faith, closing their eyes when you and your barbarians are pillaging Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Octavius Caesar View Post
    Sultan Invicta @sonnet , by sacking Constantinopole, one of the most important city of Christianity, you re gonna get a big finance boost.
    Where are the defenders of our faith, closing their eyes when you and your barbarians are pillaging Europe.
    You're mistaken, Konge "Ragnar" (Gaius Octavius Caesar ).
    The city was left mostly untouched and we didn't pillage the city and their citizens.
    The citizens suffered enough and Sultan Invicta had pity of them
    On the contrary, the citizens acclaimed our Sultan, as enlightened ruler.
    People wants peace and prosperity, and barbarian ruler like you, who share only one thing in their mind -war-, won't bring any happiness
    in this world.
    Can't you hear it? Even your subjects are crying the name of our sultan hoping that one day he'll come to liberate them from your oppressive ruling!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatih sultan mehmet.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13522
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-05-2014 at 11:34.

Member thankful for this post:

ebs 

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Octavius Caesar View Post
    don t trust him. he just pretend he is weak.

You're mistaken, Konge "Ragnar" (Gaius Octavius Caesar ).
    The city was left mostly untouched and we didn't pillage the city and their citizens.
    The citizens suffered enough and Sultan Invicta had pity of them
    On the contrary, the citizens acclaimed our Sultan, as enlightened ruler.
    People wants peace and prosperity, and barbarian ruler like you, who share only one thing in their mind -war-, won't bring any happiness
    in this world.
    Can't you hear it? Even your subjects are crying the name of our sultan hoping that one day he'll come to liberate them from your oppressive ruling!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatih sultan mehmet.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	13522
    I doubt that, Sultan Invicta!( @sonnet) What it will happen with all the christians who will not embrace your religion, islam. Asia Minor is a very good example, once populated by christian greeks and romans..
    You claim you bring peace but what we see is war against our fellow christians, Templars of Jerusalem and Greeks.

Unlike you, we are not barbarians. Yes, our viking legacy is still strong but the pagan days are long gone. My men will rather die than accept you as their Sultan and your religion.

Konge Ragnar of Norway
    Last edited by Gaius Octavius Caesar; 07-05-2014 at 12:10.

Jiub 

Glorious day for all German people, and the Emperor hopes that the same delight can be seen on the French soil as well. The two great nations signed a peace treaty that is followed with a NAP that will last for a whole generation, 40 years of prosperity.

And while the Emperor celebrated, the heir to the Crown received frightening message from the east, the Muslim invaders move again. This time both into the Europe and into the Christian Levant. Christianity in the East is in danger, the Church is not acting, and the Kings are not united... or maybe?

Glorious day for all German people, and the Emperor hopes that the same delight can be seen on the French soil as well. The two great nations signed a peace treaty that is followed with a NAP that will last for a whole generation, 40 years of prosperity.

And while the Emperor celebrated, the heir to the Crown received frightening message from the east, the Muslim invaders move again. This time both into the Europe and into the Christian Levant. Christianity in the East is in danger, the Church is not acting, and the Kings are not united... or maybe?
    I smell some plotting here..

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Core-i7-inside View Post
    How does making a nap related too an automobile company ?
    Sigh
    The leader of Venice is titled Doge D-O-G-E. You said you wanted to be a Dodge That's a car division of Chyrsler Group, LLC which is owned by Fiat SpA, which is famous here in America for their lack of quality.

And by the way. We thought you died and gone on to "not playing hotseats heaven".

sonnet 

Quote Originally Posted by LooseCannon1 View Post
    Sigh
    The leader of Venice is titled Doge D-O-G-E. You said you wanted to be a Dodge That's a car division of Chyrsler Group, LLC which is owned by Fiat SpA, which is famous here in America for their lack of quality.

And by the way. We thought you died and gone on to "not playing hotseats heaven".
    I get it. lol
    Nowadays, heaven has internet. So, I'm back. XD

The Kingdom of Norway and the Teutonic Order have agreed a 30 year non-agression pact.

ohh crap! is my turn .

invicta why you have 12 hours and i have 4??

anyway i will do my turn in time ,

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    ohh crap! is my turn .

invicta why you have 12 hours and i have 4??

anyway i will do my turn in time ,
    12 hours? Can't you read the timetables? My time-frame is of 6 hours 06-12.
    And your turn came available 6 hours ago (so taday you have had up to 9 hours..)..

Why do I have 6 hours and you have 4?
    Because no one wanted them. You have less because you're one of the few who get exactly the 4 hours we asked for. Why me and someone else (like Tonno) didn't get the evening? Because we adapted. And here I thought I would have been thanked for that

Only Core-i7-inside has considerably more hours (like 12), but again..no one wanted them and he's supercool.
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-05-2014 at 20:33.

12 hours? Can't you read the timetables? My time-frame is of 6 hours 06-12.
    And your turn came available 6 hours ago (so taday you have had up to 9 hours..)..

Why do I have 6 hours and you have 4?
    Because no one wanted them. You have less because you're one of the few who get exactly the 4 hours we asked for. Why me and someone else (like Tonno) didn't get the evening? Because we adapted. And here I thought I would have been thanked for that

Only Core-i7-inside has considerably more hours (like 12), but again..no one wanted them and he's supercool.
    you still have 12.

This window it was great if i was the last of the day . but i hope Legourou don t mind waiting a little bit :))))

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    you still have 12.

This window it was great if i was the last of the day . but i hope Legourou don t mind waiting a little bit :))))
    Again: can you read the time-frame?
    My time frame is 06:00-12:00. It's 6 hours. Don't really what to say more than that.
    And: do not let Legourou wait. You had 9 hours today. Pls do not steal someone's else time or you risk to be skipped.
    Be correct towards the others if you want the others to be correct with you.
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-05-2014 at 21:15.

Again: can you read the time-frame?
    My time frame is 06:00-12:00. It's 6 hours. Don't really what to say more than that.
    And: do not let Legourou wait. You had 9 hours today. Pls do not steal someone's else time or you risk to be skipped.
    Be correct towards the others if you want the others to be correct with you.
    don t get mad for no reason . this issue was happened before in UTD when i didn t finish my turn on time so i was skipped . because i had 4 hours .

i can t play in 20 min one turn . if we are talking about fairness . you should split the day in four parts that mean 6 hours for each player . like i said i m available from 6 .00 -12. 00 pm and now i get this rush when you have from 6 .00 AM to 12 AM and after that there is another window of 6 hours .

https://www.mediafire.com/?3580nqjez9ysldj England!!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast