Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Restless crowns: forging empires [Late era -Skip a few]

Default Re: Restless crowns: forging empires [Late era -Skip a few]

Quote Originally Posted by Core-i7-inside View Post
    Well done fake Emperor, well done.
    Your are not the real emperor. The real one is on the Byzantium throne. Your empire is fake too many levels. You attacked the pope, so you're fake holy. You are barbarian, so you're fake roman. How dare you call your faction a Holy Roman Empire?
    The Byzantines are Greek, they speak Greek, their culture is Greek, they don't have Roman Crown but a Byzantium Crown that was given to them by patriarch of Constantinople, and they don't control Rome. They are not Romans, they are not successors of Roman Empire. So by your own words this makes them just an Empire, the one that will crumble soon.

Oh, unfounded accusations. To be a King you need to know your Crown, and what is heritage, but to be an Emperor you need to be Me.
    It is not the holiness that comes from Pope, but the people that in agreement with God elect the Emperor, that is then Crowned by the representatives of the people, the Church.
    We are "Roman" by the succession of Crown that was given to our forefather in Rheims a bit over 400 years ago. The city is important, cuz it stayed Roman even after the invasion of so called barbarians. Through succession that Crown reached me, and it will be passed on to my son, and so on.
    So my dear brother, that is if your rule can still be called Christian rule then you are my brother. I am the Holy Roman Emperor that will sit on the throne of Rome as a proper ruler should.
    Last edited by Tonno; 07-13-2014 at 13:54.

I just got home.A bit later than expected.Will play my turn ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    I just got home.A bit later than expected.Will play my turn ASAP.
    Yeah but pls asap like 30 minutes and no more than that.
    Your time is expired now, and from now on you're taking Vipman's time.

TO!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Members thankful for this post (2):

Another fail .?? or not!!

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    How can i give you some rep for this achievement?

@Jiub do you have a valid reason (a reason that could exempt you from being put in the un-reliable player list) for attacking HRE and England?
    I just need to know for the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiub View Post
    Hungary up!
    Really really cheap move.

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    Really really cheap move.
    The English regent told him you'd be kickin' his arse. so I guess he decided to hit you first.

-Agents can perform any action within their capablities as long as they have 60% of chances (ss can be sent to the admin if you want to kep secret your doing). SS of spies opening the gate (you need 2 at least) are required to be posted always. Assassins exception: assassins cannot kill family member (generals can be always killed)
    Is this rule include fort gate ? I need to clear it before finishing my turn.

EDIT : NVM, the chance of entering fort is less than 60% anyway, I've to redo my turn.
    Last edited by Core-i7-inside; 07-14-2014 at 01:42.

Thank for the agent rules, no bloodshed this turn.
    Crusade will be called on HRE in next 4 turns. Prepare your asses.
    Norway : https://www.mediafire.com/?tdddvacnqcak3wy

- Crusades can be called by all non-excommunicated Catholic factions with a vote system. As soon as a Crusade will be available,
    any catholic faction ,which has not been excommunicated can call the vote. Once the vote is called and the possible targets made public,
    each player must send within 24 hrs his target choice to the admin (so that no one take advantage from knowing other players choices).
    Each vote will count as many points as how much Papal favor that faction will have at the mement of the vote.
    1 vote for a cardinal would make more sense. Since Venice has 3 Cardinals, we must get 3 voting credits.

Butcher of Blaviken Member Jiub's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonnet View Post
    @Jiub do you have a valid reason (a reason that could exempt you from being put in the un-reliable player list) for attacking HRE and England?
    I just need to know for the list.
    My reasons are valid, but not to exempt me from the unreliable player list. :)

Is this rule include fort gate ? I need to clear it before finishing my turn.

EDIT : NVM, the chance of entering fort is less than 60% anyway, I've to redo my turn.
    @Core-i7-inside : yes you need 60% for both forts and settlements
    Thank for the agent rules, no bloodshed this turn.
    Crusade will be called on HRE in next 4 turns.

I'm not sure, but when the HS started there was a crusade on Gaza (unless I'm confusing with the save on turn 51, but having you a catholic faction, you can check that easily), if that's the case, I wouldn't count on a crusade for at least 10 turns.
    Votes are assigned based on papal favor although the cardinal idea is quite interesting (but the mechanism to be used in this HS is the one in the rules, unless everybody agrees to change it).

Houndred years of german opression in Yutland peninsula will end shortly! We reclaim our rightfull lands!

War declared on HRE, the former danish cities were put under siege.

King Ragnar of Norway

----
    Kiev
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwjO...VIdGxCeE0/edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	13596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	372.3 KB 
ID:	13597  

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Octavius Caesar View Post
    Houndred years of german opression in Yutland peninsula will end shortly! We reclaim our rightfull lands!

War declared on HRE, the former danish cities were put under siege.

King Ragnar of Norway
    Good job viking king.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61308_cf47022e667ff521b9115943e7e03d72.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	13598

It seems a huge plot was schemed on the back of the Kaiser..
    Who would have thought that..

It was an obvius plot even for a player that didn't have my game perspective if you look good at the demands of Venice and his diplomacy you can see it straight up. The turn before Venice was moving to many forces in the wrong direction instead of finishing off Sicily, that's why I managed to prepare a counter attack. France didn't start takeing lands from Aragon as we where talking about, and kept his armies on the borders, plus i found hidden catapult near my cities. Unsustainable army with that economy. After war with Venice I contacted him, and he tried some bad philosophy with me, and was pretty ok with me taking down his ally and in the first message I didn't even propose the deal.
    Hungary would come in as well, if he didn't have problems with Poland. About Norway I am a bit surprised, though his army movemnts where really odd, I thought he's just a bad player.

But fear not. The Emperor shall bring about Justice.
    Last edited by Tonno; 07-14-2014 at 10:06.

It was an obvius plot even for a player that didn't have my game perspective if you look good at the demands of Venice and his diplomacy you can see it straight up. The turn before Venice was moving to many forces in the wrong direction instead of finishing off Sicily, that's why I managed to prepare a counter attack. France didn't start takeing lands from Aragon as we where talking about, and kept his armies on the borders, plus i found hidden catapult near my cities. Unsustainable army with that economy. After war with Venice I contacted him, and he tried some bad philosophy with me, and was pretty ok with me taking down his ally and in the first message I didn't even propose the deal.
    Hungary would come in as well, if he didn't have problems with Poland. About Norway I am a bit surprised, though his army movemnts where really odd, I thought he's just a bad player.

But fear not. The Emperor shall bring about Justice.
    Well I as all the other players not involved, didn't know about your diplomatic talks running in the background, as also about the movements they made.
    All I knew was about the official part you made public (the series of NAP)
    I was referring to the reputation of the players involved: I've never seen Gaius Octavius (Tavix ) break any agreement and about Jiub, I've only seen him betraying an alliance once (and it was for a good-noble reason, as otherwise the outcome of the HS would have become obvious, as the other side was heavily outnumbered).

So from an outside perspective, this was absolutely shocking, at least for me.

Im playing the dreaded viking king Ragnar. Ambition comes first.

Im playing the dreaded viking king Ragnar. Ambition comes first.
    well, now I know

Well I as all the other players not involved, didn't know about your diplomatic talks running in the background, as also about the movements they made.
    All I knew was about the official part you made public (the series of NAP)
    I was referring to the reputation of the players involved: I've never seen Gaius Octavius (Tavix ) break any agreement and about Jiub, I've only seen him betraying an alliance once (and it was for a good-noble reason, as otherwise the outcome of the HS would have become obvious, as the other side was heavily outnumbered).

So from an outside perspective, this was absolutely shocking, at least for me.
    Oh yes that indeed, when Jiub put the straight up lie in the message I was shocked as well.
    The good thing thought, I forgot that Tavix was Norway, so I wasn't so trust worthy to him.

Oh yes that indeed, when Jiub put the straight up lie in the message I was shocked as well.
    The good thing thought, I forgot that Tavix was Norway, so I wasn't so trust worthy to him.
    You prepared something for us, Emperor?

It seems a huge plot was schemed on the back of the Kaiser..
    Who would have thought that..
    I new that from the start , soon all muslims will fear the true catholic coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    I new that from the start , soon all muslims will fear the true catholic coalition.
    So France @Jiub , Hungary @Lord Luka and @Core-i7-inside are gonna attack us after they finish HRE & England?
    Interesting & thanks for the info, you have no idea how useful you have been..
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-14-2014 at 11:38.

So France @Jiub , Hungary @Lord Luka and @Core-i7-inside are gonna attack us after they finish HRE & England?
    Interesting & thanks for the info, you have no idea how useful you have been..
    don't mention it . now you have a purpose . and i have to thank you more . Looks like there is no room for the weak in this HS, as result there will be no mercy

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    Fear what? Be carefull that the Padishah, after dealing with the barbarians from the East, does not wish to stick your head on a pike. (closest smilie)

Catholic coalition? There s no such thing..

Catholic coalition? There s no such thing..
    A bit too convenient to say that now..and after you lied to the Kaiser, it's not like you have much credibility either way.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast