Does anybody have any tips for destroying sap points other than archers with flaming arrows? That is the only recourse I can think of. I usually try two units, and because they are so widespread (and cheap), I usually end up using Toxotai. That is only about twenty to thirty percent effective. Do better archers fare any better? Sometimes because of the position of the enemy siege towers I can't place my archers to destroy them. Outside of sallying out, which would be suicide for the unit attempting it, is their any other option, or am I stuck? The big problem is now I am fighting Baktria, who grew powerful as I limited the Greeks, and if they send Phalangitai in, I have a horrible time, they don't rout very easily. I am getting out of the range of the Hoplitai, and the Anatolian Hillmen take heavy casualties against phalanx, even if I catch their flank, there will always be some of my guys hit their front, and the Hillmen defense is not that great anyway. If I can't destroy the sap points, any tips for handling the phalanx coming through the breach better, I usually try to flank them as they come in, hitting from either side.