Thread: Any download links for the videos/main theme/Orthodox music pack?

Default Any download links for the videos/main theme/Orthodox music pack?

All of the download links here are dead, and I can only find the main mod, the patch, and music 1. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Any download links for the videos/main theme/Orthodox music pack?

I was going to suggest checking out the Lordz' new website (http://www.thelordz.org) to see if they are still hosting the old files. However, the ones you mentioned were never hosted by them, so I guess that won't work. You could try PMing Cegorach, and hope he responds, but otherwise I'm afraid they are lost forever.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default Re: Any download links for the videos/main theme/Orthodox music pack?

Unfortunately, all download links for the videos, main theme, and Orthodox music pack currently seem unavailable. The provided resources only include the main mod, patch, and music 1. Without further information or alternative sources, locating the missing content might be challenging. However, if you provide any additional details about the mod's origin, creator, or platform, I might be able to assist with a wider search.