Thread: Blurred font

Default Blurred font

Hi,

The mod installed smoothly, but for some reason, the font is blurred. I have a widescreen monitor, I changed the resolution to 1366x768. It seems much better when I'm running the game in 1024x768, but under that resolution everything looks terrible on a widescreen monitor. Is there sth I can do to fix that?

Default Re: Blurred font

Did you by any chance install the graphic enhancement mod? You're not supposed to have that enabled on the campaign map. Press Shift+F12 to turn it off, then the same keys when entering battle to turn it on again.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

No, I only have the base mod installed.

Then I'm sorry but I don't know how you can get around the font being blurry.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

I had blurred font and maps. Yet screen prints were clear. Affected MTW2 also,

Deleted game and deleted all files and folder. Reinstalled all and blur gone.

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Got the same thing, main menu is blurry. Doesn't affect vanilla or Kingdoms, just EB2. No big deal, just passing along the feedback.

This is of more concern possibly, it's of the finance menu pop up, the image at the top just looks to me liked a garbled picture, not sure what it was supposed to be:

The Blue and Tan is exactly how mine looks. Probably supposed to at this time. At start up the Blue is game logo, it fades on the scenarion screen to blank.

The other is how mine looks. It somewhat appears to be a map with columns of Latin Letters/numbers. a 2nd century spreadsheet?

I know the vioces aren't real Member Gigantus's Avatar

Best to set the ingame resolution to the same as your desktop setting, then try if enabling\disabling the wide screen option helps.