Thread: Some observations concerning Taksashila

Default Some observations concerning Taksashila

We already had the discussion in another thread that sometimes AI Taksashila seems to be wiped out by rebels. I started a Pritanoi campaign today and tried to observe the India in the first 20something turns.

About turn 17 these two guys showed up out of nothing in the far right end of the map:

unfortunately i was distracted on turn 19 where it seems an attack happend, that was succesfully repelled.
    This is what I saw on turn 20: (General Primus and his army were gone)

I'm sorry I can't provide a image of the actual siege, but it nonetheless seems that around turn 18 one or two rebel armies appear out of nothing and attack Tasashila. Might this indeed be the independence script sending punishment armies even when the Ai is in control of the faction?

Member thankful for this post:

EBII Council Senior Member Kull's Avatar

Default Re: Some observations concerning Taksashila

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos Karchedonios View Post
    We already had the discussion in another thread that sometimes AI Taksashila seems to be wiped out by rebels. I started a Pritanoi campaign today and tried to observe the India in the first 20something turns.

I'm sorry I can't provide a image of the actual siege, but it nonetheless seems that around turn 18 one or two rebel armies appear out of nothing and attack Tasashila. Might this indeed be the independence script sending punishment armies even when the Ai is in control of the faction?
    That's exactly what it is. We should have a fix in place for the first patch.
    "Numidia Delenda Est!"