Thread: v2.35 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v2.3

EBII Council Senior Member Kull's Avatar

Default v2.35 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v2.3

Title says it all. If you don't want to quit an advanced campaign in v2.0, that is understandable. But please do NOT report any bugs you encounter.
    "Numidia Delenda Est!"

Default Re: v2.01 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v

Default Re: v2.01 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v

Hello ! im new here , and just want a confirmation : i dowload the EB 201 version , but in the game , at the option's menu , this is write version 1.52 .

someone can explain to me .?

sorry for my english , thank you

hello! im new here , i just want an confirmation : i dowload the new version 201 of EB II , and , when i play , on the option's menu , this is write version 1.52 . is this normal ?

sorry for my english , thank you !

Hello, I install EB2 in disk D when trying to start custom battle, after click Campaign and during customization of armies appear a CTD without appearent reason. This is my EB2 system log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arnulf Floyd View Post
    Hello, I install EB2 in disk D when trying to start custom battle, after click Campaign and during customization of armies appear a CTD without appearent reason. This is my EB2 system log.
    There isn't even a terminating error in there. However this is telling:

Code:
    Aug  3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562)
    You haven't patched Kingdoms to v1.05.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

EB2.3 - the fonts are slightly two large and final characters are often truncated by the graphics of the text box in which they are displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkShot View Post
    EB2.3 - the fonts are slightly two large and final characters are often truncated by the graphics of the text box in which they are displayed.
    im using the marvelous mod , dont know if here is possible write bout this but well, round turn 4 i have a crash in battles and cant continious ,then i can play but not fight battles, if there is someone to hrlp me i can send the logg, i know modd something and maybe with help could fix to next versions, im from spain so sy by my awfull expression

What are the green badges in the retinue of the leader of the Aedui without a description?version 2.35a