Thread: Antiocheia-Eschate town/camp

Default Antiocheia-Eschate town/camp

Antiocheia-Eschate seems to be bugged. It is currently some mix of a town and a camp at the same time which I doubt is intended because this is the only region where I've seen this.

The graphic on the campaign map is that of a town, and if you mouseover it also says town.
    The "settlement type/size" building looks like a wooden palisade, but is called disparate pastoralism.
    On the battle map it uses the camp map.
    I can only build an allied government (so not even the military occupation which normally is always available for towns), yet after that is done all buildings I can build are town/city buildings.
    According to the building browser it also is a city and has a wooden palisade.

e: Playing as Baktria in case that matters.
    Last edited by aapjes; 09-14-2014 at 16:26.

EBII Council Senior Member Kull's Avatar

Default Re: Antiocheia-Eschate town/camp

Quote Originally Posted by aapjes View Post
    Antiocheia-Eschate seems to be bugged. It is currently some mix of a town and a camp at the same time which I doubt is intended because this is the only region where I've seen this.

The graphic on the campaign map is that of a town, and if you mouseover it also says town.
    The "settlement type/size" building looks like a wooden palisade, but is called disparate pastoralism.
    On the battle map it uses the camp map.
    I can only build an allied government (so not even the military occupation which normally is always available for towns), yet after that is done all buildings I can build are town/city buildings.
    According to the building browser it also is a city and has a wooden palisade.

e: Playing as Baktria in case that matters.
    Good point. It is a "town" in descr_strat, but all the structures (other than the visually non-existent palisade) are camp-types. Definitely not a good thing to have a settlement that is both camp & town...yet neither. Will report to the team so we can decide either way. Thanks.
    "Numidia Delenda Est!"