Thread: Wrong wall level with camp conversion

Default Wrong wall level with camp conversion

As nabatean, I had to build a wooden wall (2nd tier wall) in Rekem to get the Arabain tribes to settle (reform). (More exactly, my capital must have a wooden palissade or higher, and I need to have 3 cities with a wooden wall, so I decided that my capital would be one of the three cities)
    In early game, I upgraded pastoralism to its 2nd tier, then I converted the camp to a settlement. But, instead of getting a same-tier wall, I got a palissade, even though I have about 3500 inhabitants.
    So, tu upgrade it to a wooden wall, I have had to cheat and add population to 6000 to build the wooden wall. Now I must wait 12 000 instead of 6000 for the stone wall, etc.
    I guess I shouldn't have upgraded pastoralism.
    But I think there's a problem in the conversion process.

Default Re: Wrong wall level with camp conversion

I have had the same issue as Numidia and it's indeed legit, however the actual city level stays the same (converting Kirtan made it become a city, added population to build next wall type, did it and it became a large city and had the same number of households required for further growth as carthage, which is 24000 but the walls level was less by one)
    It lets you build the appropriate buildings for city level despite the wall level being lower too so i guess it's only an issue for factions which have their reforms set up like that...

EBII Bricklayer Member V.T. Marvin's Avatar

Oupps! Definitely a bug, but luckily not apparently game breaking. Will be (hopefully) fixed in the next release. Thanks for the report and please forgive the inconvenience!

Member thankful for this post:

Kull 

Quote Originally Posted by Qvintvs View Post
    I have had the same issue as Numidia and it's indeed legit, however the actual city level stays the same (converting Kirtan made it become a city, added population to build next wall type, did it and it became a large city and had the same number of households required for further growth as carthage, which is 24000 but the walls level was less by one)
    It lets you build the appropriate buildings for city level despite the wall level being lower too so i guess it's only an issue for factions which have their reforms set up like that...
    Oh really ? I should play on my bosporan game so !