Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pahlava AAR ver 2.01 Part I Baktria insults my envoy

Default Re: Pahlava AAR ver 2.01 Part XVI Third Arche Seleukeia War: Peace again

Hi, Turn 444 War ends I return Prophthasia but keep 5 cities.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new cities.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	14559

I have split A.S.
    Last edited by mogami; 10-02-2014 at 04:23.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: Pahlava AAR ver 2.01 Part XVII Leader Crisis

Hi, Turn 453 I have a real problem. I have 4 leaders I can trust outside of town (and 1 of them worries me)
    40 Pahlava leaders 13 have 0 loyalty, 10 have 1 loyalty, 13 have 2 loyalty, 1 has 3, 1 has 4, 1 has 5 (guess who gets the army) and then the faction leader. I have 2 cavalry armies and 1 infantry army because that's all the leaders I can trust to command a powerful force inside my own borders. Cities are going without governors because as they die from old age I can't move leaders. I have all the disloyal ones out in a minor settlement in the desert. I am thinking of building a boat and sending them across to Arabia where they can't bother me. My loyal leaders are getting old and I have no replacement Army commanders. I don't think my schools have any impact. I have schools in all towns. I send boys to my 2 large schools. They never get any better. From the description the boys are supposed to be in school till their 15, at 16 their full grown. I keep them in school till their mid 20's to no effect.
    This has always been a beta test but I think it is about over. I am going to install the fixes for leaders and a few other mini mods

Member thankful for this post:

GRANTO 

Default Re: Pahlava AAR ver 2.01 Part XVIII Leader Crisis, fixes and traitors

Hi, turn 503. Installed the leader fix mini mod and waited for new leaders. Have new faction leader, heir and governors. Moved army to start 4th War and disaster, First Cavalry army with new leader loyalty 3 deserted. Assassin dealt with traitor but for 5 turns have been unable to convince units to return. I have the forced diplomacy mod but don't know how to make it work. Can't lose 42k worth of experienced units. Also now I am worried about the other 4 armies with loyalty 3. Have largest army now I ever had. If I get First Army back I will have 4 Cavalry Armies (not all constituted like First and Second 2 new ones use local troop types) and 3 Infantry Armies. Next war should pretty much knock A.S. down to minor league status. I'm hoping First Army does not wander off or start attacking my other armies.
    (I can't bear to lose my old veteran units)

Default Re: Pahlava AAR ver 2.01 Part XVIII Leader Crisis, fixes and traitors

Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    I have the forced diplomacy mod but don't know how to make it work.
    Doesn't work with bribes. The best you can do, maybe, is add_money x and offer them that, x being the amount you want to add.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12