Thread: Basileia tou Theou; -> Ancient Conquest mode. Moderated HS.

Default Basileia tou Theou; -> Ancient Conquest mode. Moderated HS.

Before the true Kingdom comes, the cornerstone that the builders rejected must be found.

Pax Romana was the central moment of human history. It brought peace and with it order, political stability and economic flourishing. Everything that is needed for the development of the true Empire.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    It's simple: fifteen nations, six major cultures, hundreds of soldiers and warlords... and yet only one is upstanding enough to place him self, as the cornerstone.

Will the Egyptians outlive the onslaught of the Greeks and Persians. Once in history they fell under the boots of both Greeks and invaders from Mesopotamia. Will the old Pharaoh rise from the ashes of crushed Greeks, is he the true King? Or will it be the great Greeks that will put forth the ruler of all Mediterranean. It was their language, their ways of thinking that spread across the old world. Or maybe, is it time for a new way to rise.
    The so called Barbarian culture; honor based ethics with strong leaders, because it is only the strong that can take govern of such magnificent territory as Mediterranean is. But...
    Can the old cultures suppress the rising power, Italic culture. Much like Greek, but with heavy influence of law. Jus and regulations is the key to a true Kingdom.
    Last but not in any case least. Among the pioneers of colonizations and trade on Mediterranean, Pūnici. Can the Punics restore their roots with conquest of Phoenicia and become the true leaders of Mediterranean.

King of Kings, god among men is wanted, needed. Who will provide the root for one,
    who will raise his throne to the Heavens and earn the name of Cornerstone for Kingdom of Heaven!?*

Sorry if bad English killed the vibe :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chess01.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	14710  

Default Re: Basileia tou Theou; -> Ancient Conquest mode. Moderated HS.

Link to the mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0-Full-Release

Important. There will be some edited files in this game, so regular AC mode won't do it.

Everything will be posted in time. Nothing big, since I didn't want to tier people out with my requests.
    Much thanks to Vipman!!!
    Last edited by Tonno; 11-03-2014 at 16:28.

In case I'll be needing one more :D

I think of participating, what about the rules? Is there a fixed date when the game will start and where can I download the fixed version of AC? Cheers :)

The files will be put here most likely.

I'll book Etruria if possible

I apologize for delaying this, I've been busy at my college, I'll be able to start the modding required this week I hope. In the meantime better discuss about the rules to be used.

@Tonno I had no idea you wanted to start it here, but however you wish. I'd like to join too, don't care much about which faction right now. Maybe you should make a post about this HS in the tavern at TWC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    I apologize for delaying this, I've been busy at my college, I'll be able to start the modding required this week I hope. In the meantime better discuss about the rules to be used.

@Tonno I had no idea you wanted to start it here, but however you wish. I'd like to join too, don't care much about which faction right now. Maybe you should make a post about this HS in the tavern at TWC.
    No problems, it's great that you even offered help, plus every delay gives me more time to think about the campaing goals.

Well I was planing, after finishing the rules and missions, to invite first players from RC:CF and the ones that Tavix recommended in pm exchange. Then I was thinking to post it on TWC that we seek players for the rest of the spots.

@ALL :D
    Pleas state your mind about the HS turn frame, schedule one or a regular 24h per turn HS?

I hope I'll end the basic rules (since there is nothing special about them) and goals today after lunch.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Link to the mod? I want to try it out and choose a faction.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

I Pm-ed the guys some time ago but unfortunately i dont have any answer from them. However they were interested in this.
    @Myth here the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0-Full-Release

Aaaah so guys I deeply apologize, I'm lagging behind so many things now, Tsardoms, 2 new hotseats now I must start and this too...