Hi EB2-Team,

first of all I'd really like to thank you guys for creating an exciting, detailed and already (in spite of the fact that it's a beta version) very polished mod. Especially the new cultural/religion invention is really unique and amazing.

Don't know if this has already been spotted and posted, but in fact that it has not, here is the problem I've noticed through all of my campaigns:

As soon as your family tree reaches the 3rd level - the first generation being born and growing up during the game - these kids seem to dislike marrying. While the girls still kindly ask you (the mighty player ) for your permission to their wedding (and will later on give birth to new family members), the boys seem to not even consider getting a girl. For example with the Ptolies I currently have about 10-15 men (from 20 to 40 years old) that were born into the royal family and not 1 (!!!) is married. This is really annoying as I like "dynasty building" a lot and this becomes impossible with that problem. In another campaign with Parthia I tried to keep my royal family "clean" heavily relying on the Arsacids and I experienced the same hatred of getting married. This means that my royal family will soon be wiped out.

Being intentional or a bug, I would be really thankful for any answer on that topic. Thank you!