Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi I'm TheWildHost I'd like to be a big help to the EB team and make the sequel to my favorite mod even better!

I also wanted to kill some time while installing it.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to the org TheWildHost.
    Silence is beautiful

Colonel In Chief Member PROVOST's Avatar

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Hello TWH. Welcome to the Org!

So, how's that killing time coming along? I hope you've at least managed to rout it.
    This space intentionally left blank

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

If the enemy routs, you have unlimited time to attack them as they retreat.

If time routs, you have..........................
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Haha yep EB2 has shattered my time already!