Yeah, i think going for an eco victory would drive me batty. I'm having enough trouble with CA's efforts to take money away from me via this artificially high corruption component they've just up and decided to throw in the mix. If I ever got the impression that CA play tested anything thoroughly I'd be ok with it, but it sometimes feels rather ad hoc.

I understand you don't fully develop every settlement and you pick and choose what you dedicate them for, but this corruption thing just feels over blown to the extent that it drives me down a certain development path that in my opinion is the antithesis of what TW games are about, which is providing you historical settings to "what if it" w/in a game design framework that makes choices a trade off. That requires balance and a more unified design vision than I feel R2 has ever had, or alas, ever will.

Oh well, I'll soldier on, I still quite enjoy all the DLC campaigns even in spite of the tweaks I don't agree with. Funny how games are no longer games really, they just change over time so much they end up being like BladeRunner where Ridley Scott just wouldn't leave well enough alone and all told has like 6 or 7 versions of the damn thing at this point. Seriously: which one is the real movie?