Thread: Are any more DLC's possible

Default Are any more DLC's possible

Most likely no more campaign packs but we might see on or two more faction packs and maybe a unit pack.
    I would like to see a desert DLC with a Numidian, Ethiopian, and Arabian faction. Maybe release an Indian or Northern Arabian Faction for free.

Default Re: Are any more DLC's possible

I think a desert faction pack would be pretty cool. Numidia at least is worthy of "playable" status, as they were a significant factor during the Punic Wars. I'm thinking Numidia, Nabatea, and perhaps one of those Aethiopia factions would make a decent pack.

India isn't on the GC map. It stops at the Indus river, right where Achaemenid Persia did. I mean Bactria and Arachosia are most of Afghanistan. As for whether they could add Arab, Numidian, or Aethiopian factions. It would depend on how complete they are.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

I think Nabetea could be free a faction from the south could be in the DLC, probably with some units as well.

Considering Attila's release is really close I don't think so. If CA does then it's another day that I'm not amused by their actions.
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM