Thread: Faster Than Light

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Faster Than Light

Hello and welcome to another mafia game. This game will be based upon the video game Faster than Light wherein a ship of the federation must journey through sectors to inform the federation on how to defeat the rebels.

Rules:
    • 24 hour days and 24 hour night phases. Day phases will be 48 if enough players join.
    • You may not talk after death except for a 'go town' style comment.
    • Don't quote anything I say to you. Paraphrasing is fine.
    • No screenshots, etc.
    • You may NOT talk to players outside the thread.
    • You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG. You don't need to do a semicolon, I just think it looks nice. The vote tag is not essential but please make it very clear who you are voting for, I would suggest only bolding names for votes, never for emphasis.
    • If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread.
    • For votes that end in a tie, the person to the highest vote number first will be lynched.
    • No lynch is allowed.
    • Please don't edit posts with votes.
    • If you miss two day phases in a row or 3 in total with any reasonable excuse or informing me why you will be WoG'ed.
    • Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it.
    • Alignment will be revealed on death.

Info pertaining to the game:
    The game will probably be vanilla unless I get a sizeable amount of people, and I might put in a few powers then. Otherwise feel free to let me know what you would prefer. The other important point to note is that every day besides the first and last, you will have a choice of sectors to visit, this will not have any impact on the gameplay itself, but is just a storytelling device similar to choose your own adventure.

Players:
    1. El Barto
    2. Choxorn
    3. Riedquat
    4. Zack
    5. Sprig
    6. Montmorency
    7. Spaceman98
    8. Kagemusha
    9. Darth Feather
    10. Askthepizzaguy
    11. Edse
    12. Jarema
    Last edited by Visor; 03-23-2015 at 00:36.