Thread: What's going on in Frankfurt?

Default What's going on in Frankfurt?

Just got off the phone with a friend, who were still rather shocked. He described Frankfurt like a "Battlefield"...

Swedish media hasn't much info, but they say 90 policemen are injured (!!??).

My friend then had to go, as their local FB group tried to arrange people to go out and protect the cars and shops from rioters... He said he felt VERY uncomfortable with taking a baseball bat and going back out there...

GEEZ, this sounds REALLY bad...

Any of our Germans here who knows more?

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Default Re: What's going on in Frankfurt?

I was shocked at a picture I seen of it earlier on the BBC site, but it didn't have much info. Reminded me a bit of the London Riots.

Strangely, there is nothing about it on the main page now.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Riots.

But the police got this. Expect leftist accusations of police brutality that will make me laugh.
    On the other hand, time that someone stands up to the banking system, but leave non-banksters out of it.
    But you get this quite often with left-leaning protests. A lot of peaceful people and then a few who use them as shields to "attack the system" by destroying things, attacking policemen and so on. It might be surprising with all the right-wing violence you get from islamists, Putins, Bushs, violent buddhists, sexist hindus, drones and murderous Breiviks and friends, but the left have their violent idiots as well.

They gathered people from all over Europe to protest the banking system at the site of the new headquarters of the european central bank in case anyone did not know that. Then the usual violent extremists started to throw bricks, acid and other things at the police and what else they usually do. The Blockupy spokesman said it's not how they planned the day but that aggression was started by the police by turning this into a "civil war scenario". My assumption is that most of them are offended if police show up in riot gear instead of coming naked.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

Chaos. The leftists have taken over.
    Only a furious charge by the husarregemente can save us from the white genocide.

Members thankful for this post (3):

I heard lots of policemen were injured... So yeah, it sounds like they could have had use for more violent defensive methods.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

I agree with the lefties, burn that thing. How can that thing cost so much money that could have spend better elsewhere. As daft as having to eat cake. I am secretily cheering for the Greeks for being really pissed off.
    Last edited by Fragony; 03-18-2015 at 23:46.

Illustrates why my "Marching Days" ended a long time ago.
    Every gathering turns into a tool for violence; fringe political groups (left and right); thugs looking for a thrill; even the police (discredit the protestors, sanction "clearing the streets"
    It has become such that w/o an organized security detail, you're simply asking for a world of pain...sad really when public gathering is a right.
    Ja-mata TosaInu