Thread: Did they sneak out some kind of Attila balance patch?

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Default Did they sneak out some kind of Attila balance patch?

OK, so this is weird, some time in the last few days the garrisons of my Roman towns gained an extra heavy spear unit at the first level, likewise the special West-Roman garrison building.

Anyone else seeing this?
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

A Livonian Rebel Member Slaists's Avatar

Default Re: Did they sneak out some kind of Attila balance patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    OK, so this is weird, some time in the last few days the garrisons of my Roman towns gained an extra heavy spear unit at the first level, likewise the special West-Roman garrison building.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Any mods loaded? I do not see this. In my campaign, tier one Roman town-center garrison has 1 regular Roman spear unit unless there is another building that provides extra garrison.
    Last edited by Slaists; 05-11-2015 at 14:43.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Default Re: Did they sneak out some kind of Attila balance patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaists View Post
    Any mods loaded? I do not see this. In my campaign, tier one Roman town-center garrison has 1 regular Roman spear unit unless there is another building that provides extra garrison.
    I loaded one mod, the one that opens up all diplomacy options for all factions, I tried validating the game files and loaded a save from before without the mod loaded - same thing.

I got all the way up to "Federate Forces" with the Cornuti Seniores, I'm wondering if the upgrade did something. On starting a new game the numbers are correct.

It's the town AND t6he garrison building, both get two units of spears at first level instead of one.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]