Thread: Hear me out...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Default Hear me out...

I need to get something of my chest. Some of you know, but most don't that my wife was pregnant and the baby was due in the second half of August. Unfortunately, she got diagnosed with pre-eclampsia, a very rare disorder, about 15 days ago and she was admitted into a hospital. Things got complicated rather quickly, her health was in grave danger, and doctors were forced to deliver that baby yesterday, after just 26 weeks. They didn't expect the baby to pull through. Miraculously, she did.

The not so good news is that she is in intensive care, in critical condition. I've been a member of this community for almost ten years, and consider many of you my friends, even though we often have different views on things. I've wanted to share my grief with you and to ask you to send a thought or say a prayer for my daughter, whatever you think may help. I don't care what, it's the intention that counts. I'm not a religious or a superstitious man, but an experience such as this can change a man.

We've already pulled off one miracle, but we need one more.

I'm not sure how often I'll be here in the immediate future, maybe I'll just come and post something totally unrelated in a different thread but I will read this thread and I will appreciate your support, even if I don't answer. Thank you.

Members thankful for this post (11):

+ Show/Hide List