Thread: Is this a joke? Texas Gov call in National Guard against their elite troops?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is this a joke? Texas Gov call in National Guard against their elite troops?

We have a saying in Sweden:

"You have to hear a lot before your ears fall off".

Well, I guess my ears just fell off.

So, if I got this right, long story short:

Special forces are setting up training maneuvers in Texas. These include the Green Berrets, SEALs, some more... You know, your everyday USAnian hero...

Regardless, the reserve of gifted people in Texas decided that this was OBVIOUSLY a what? Satanic scheme by the BLACK muslim terrorist president?

The elite of the US troop personnel would go down to Texas, in these inbred peoples eyes, and take over the Lone star State...

C'MON!!!! You, me, and any clear thinking individual would laugh this off. Right?

Reality: Spec Ops are having a manouvre.
    Redneck Texan Drunken Worries: OBAMA INVADE TEXAS!!!

So why do I bother to even write about this?

I mean, c'mon, we all know USAnians are not always "first on the ball" so to say, but even in such a backwater place as Texas they can't in their wildest fantasies..... Oh, they did.

Yepp, the Gov. there ordered the NATIONAL GUARD to supervise the manoeuvre. The Texas Gov. Actually sent out the NATIONAL GUARD to make sure the Green Berrets or SEALs weren't trying to take over the state or anything...

I mean geez...

Sure, some backwater Redneck can go "OMGZ OBAMINATION INVADE TEXAS"...

What troubles me is when the Governor actually play along with these nutheads. And that is what scares me about the US at large, and Texas in specific...

Loud idiots are EVERYWHERE.... But in Texas they seem to be in the majority...

One more time:

Loud Rednecks screaming about conspiracy theories - Not A Problem.
    A Governor listening and adhering to conspiracy theories - A Big Problem.

USA!! USA!! USA!!

http://www.armytimes.com/story/milit...helm/26603719/
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 06-12-2015 at 23:53. Reason: link