Dear all,

I searched the forum for highlights on this topic but it appears I am the only one with an issues. To the moderators: please apologize if this is not the best place for this post. I thought the Mod section was the one most likely to contain graphic-savvy people.

I have just installed TW:S2 and am having difficulties reading the text in the boxes (e.g. upper left tutorials).

No joke. I have already played Napoleon Total War and never had an issue with the text boxes. Instead, this time it's different. I tried to change screen resolution but my only option is to make it lower and horizontally stretched. My screen easily supports 1366x768 so I think the issue is another one.

My best guess is that there is a problem with fonts' sharpness. It's the only way I can explain the problem. Maybe I can make it easier by posting some screenshots (I'll post them asap).

I hope it's not my eyes, but I doubt because my spectacles are pretty new and I am having issues only with TW:S2 (not with the other TW games).

Thank a lot