Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New HS

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: New HS

Merry Christmas to you too.

will get my turn done tomorrow most likely.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Don't think this is really going anywhere.

I won't be able to play much anyway.

Maybe get silvershield to take over the elves or something.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Oops, completely forgot about my turn. I will actually still play it, but I can understand if you're out @Visorslash
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

It's really slow to develop due to the huge size of the map tbh. it will take the elves roughly as many turns to get to Gondor as it will take Gondor to severely cripple one of the enemies.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

I agree, the size of the map in this mod, while glorious for single player and immersion, is really an obstacle for multiplayer because it simply slows things down so much.

Elf turn up, for what it's worth @Visorslash
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10715

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234