Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Hosting Queue 6.0 | Requests to Host Games

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mafia Hosting Queue 6.0 | Requests to Host Games

Granted.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddraal View Post
    I missed out on the original Mansion game, and would definitely play such a game if you wanted to host another.
    I remember that! Glad to know you'll be in for this rendition.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Granted.
    Excellent, thank you GH!

Now I need someone who can help me, any recommendations or volunteers? Need someone who has memberships in the other forums too as well as some creative tendencies.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

What's PvPvE?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    What's PvPvE?
    Player vs Player vs Environment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

A bit like Askthepizzaguy's Zombie game… I might be in for helping you with the rules.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Sign-ups open

Since Visor's mafia is already down to three players, can I take the next spot? We're currently in summer recess right now but in February I'll have to be back to normal.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sure thing.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

OK, I'll start a signups thread during the weekend.

Game's up here.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

I will like to host a game in a future, called "Mafia Academy - First Year"

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Let me put in a request to host a game asap.

Just a warm-up to get my hosting juices flowing again, nothing elaborate, very simple setup, dependent upon the number of sign ups.

Small-large, whichever we get.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

Added. I have no problem with you going ahead of me, but you're going to have to liaise with Jarema and Zack (if he's around) if you want to leap them.

Oh whenever. I don't want to jump anyone who is prepared to host.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

you can surely jump me

Go ahead and take me off the queue.

@Askthepizzaguy: there's a spot right now in the CFC queue. You can grab it. :)

I'm doing a basic game on CFC since it's immediately open.

I don't want to host 2 at once, but if there's nothing running and no one hosts, I can do two basic games. They're much easier than playing in several games.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

I'll slot you behind Barto for now, we'll reexamine things when the time comes.

Speaking of which, Barto, can we get some movement one way or the other on yours?

Give me a couple more days, I'm advertising in other forums and sending out invites.
    Last edited by El Barto; 01-21-2016 at 02:20.

Days?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Can I begin sign ups for the next game? Won't start until El Barto's is done.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

Go ahead.

Futurama is ready to go, and the setup is "org-ish" if that makes sense, but I have concerns about getting enough players here. Even Pirate Ship Mafia III couldn't crack 30 players, which is ideally what I would get for Futurama. I could cut it down for 25 players, but that would require the removal of some pretty cool stuff that I don't want to remove.

Worst case scenario, I could at least try to get 30 players here I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Futurama is ready to go, and the setup is "org-ish" if that makes sense, but I have concerns about getting enough players here. Even Pirate Ship Mafia III couldn't crack 30 players, which is ideally what I would get for Futurama. I could cut it down for 25 players, but that would require the removal of some pretty cool stuff that I don't want to remove.

Worst case scenario, I could at least try to get 30 players here I guess.
    I could tentatively slot you in at the back, which would give you/us some time to brainstorm ways to get the 30. Worst case scenario, you could always just take it off the queue at a later point.

I could make the first post in the GAH in almost two years to gauge interest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I could make the first post in the GAH in almost two years to gauge interest.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE STREAK that would be fine.

It was much more active when it was the GAY.

I'm missing a reference here.

And yes, Askthepizzaguy, I solemnly authorise you and encourage you to.

GAH thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...74-Futuramafia

If you're wondering, I basically copy-pasted what I had planned for a sign-up thread into the first post, I didn't make all that in 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    I'm missing a reference here.
    The Gameroom Assembly Headquarters used to be called the Gameroom Assembly Yard.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast