Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Hosting Queue 6.0 | Requests to Host Games

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia Hosting Queue 6.0 | Requests to Host Games

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Give me a day or three.
    OK, Wednesday or Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    Add me to the back of the line again? I had too much fun doing this :)
    I wanted to post a ‘that's what she said’ joke, but you're a woman. This is… cheating.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

I could have said I had too much fun doing this with you all, but I didn't want to overdo it.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

So many missed opportunities…
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

So, does anyone want me to start a game?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you want to host a mini, that's fine. I know Jarema's self-imposed deadline was a couple of days ago but I'm willing to give him a little more time to return.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Actually, I'd forgotten about jarnema's game, to tell the truth.

Let's see whether our favourite Pole returns or not.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've declared Jarema's game on indefinite hiatus. @Zack, are you ready/willing to host?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Probably not.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, in that event, I'll get crackin'. Should be up sometime tonight.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

Sorry all, I've had a really busy week at work and have been falling behind in my queue duties. Who's next/who's willing?

In a week might be able to put up a signups thread, once term has started and I'm settled in. Meanwhile, anyone can do a mini, I suppose.

I am officially resurrecting the Futurama game. I'll start signups soon, maybe even tonight, and try to make a push to get a full roster of 30 (glgl me).

GAH thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...74-Futuramafia

sign-up thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...SIGN-UP-THREAD
    Last edited by Zack; 09-07-2016 at 04:19.

Blog Entries

It's been a while since I've updated the Queue, and considering everyone on it has either a) already hosted their games or b) gone inactive, I'm wiping it entirely.

We seem to have moved more to a "is anyone willing to host?" system, but if there's interest and you want to reserve space, I'm still more than happy to accommodate.

I… might have something to host, but I'm not sure whether it's a mafia game or a non-mafia game.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I have a crazy / really bad idea I want to try. It's experimental and I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't like it.

Should I go anyway?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

With a setup like that, how can you not?
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I have a crazy / really bad idea I want to try. It's experimental and I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't like it.

Should I go anyway?
    go for it

Quote Originally Posted by imdone View Post
    Should host a new game with different lynch mechanics. To vote to lynch someone, you have to use " Kiss: " instead of "Vote:" in bold pink.

I'm thinking maybe some sort of mechanic where different players have hugvotes and kissvotes they can use with different values attached. Sort of like Reenk's settlement game with the good men.

It's probably a dumb voting mechanic, but this crowd loves those right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I'm thinking maybe some sort of mechanic where different players have hugvotes and kissvotes they can use with different values attached. Sort of like Reenk's settlement game with the good men.

It's probably a dumb voting mechanic, but this crowd loves those right?
    *notsureifserious.jpg*

I've got one I've been tinkering with for a while. I was planning on one day running it on the RB forums, so I'd have to adjust it for this one (12 is a good sized game there these days, I think you guys typically do better than that.) It's a refinement of one I ran last year, no such thing as vanilla anything, but all abilities are single use, and come with a tradeoff. First one went pretty well until someone broke my not so random ability assignments and the game ended poorly for scum shortly thereafter. I've fixed that hole though I believe. If someone wants to take a look I'll run it by them, assuming anyone would be interested in that type of game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbz View Post
    I've got one I've been tinkering with for a while. I was planning on one day running it on the RB forums, so I'd have to adjust it for this one (12 is a good sized game there these days, I think you guys typically do better than that.) It's a refinement of one I ran last year, no such thing as vanilla anything, but all abilities are single use, and come with a tradeoff. First one went pretty well until someone broke my not so random ability assignments and the game ended poorly for scum shortly thereafter. I've fixed that hole though I believe. If someone wants to take a look I'll run it by them, assuming anyone would be interested in that type of game.
    I'll be happy to take a look at it, but I'd also like to play, so as long as I'm still eligible, feel free to run it by me.

Eh, as a general rule I prefer the people in my games go in equally blind. It's unlikely you'd get any information that would give you an edge, but you never know.

I'll commit to hosting something mid-late April (I'll put up sign up early in the month but will be looking to start around the 24th) I. It will either be something I haven't designed yet, or the Mistborn game that I'm hoping to host over at CFC, if I wind up hosting a smaller game there due to lack of response/people disliking the new site format.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

So I'm committing to hosting a game either before or after Auto (Depends on when this ends, how fast it would start, and if auto is ok with me jumping the gun on him.)

Game is a close bastard setup, about which the only thing I will say is that I will lie to you. Setup has been vetted by two different people already, and I am ok with allowing one more. The setup is flexible so any number of people is fine, though I would prefer a number greater than 15. 48/24 setup with no main thread comms at night.

I feel like I should host soon.

Let me know when I should go for it.

I'll be starting up my game over on CFC tonight or tomorrow, so if one person wants to go ahead of me, Jabbz/Sooh, I'm fine with that.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Mines pretty much ready to go whenever. I don't know if Sooh needs time to prep or if people need a break between games. I've hosted since Sooh did last, so if she wants priority, I'll be happy to bow to that. Just let me know

put me down for something about a spaceship

Member thankful for this post:

Nah, you go Jabbz. I'll just make a game whenever there's nothing else going on.

Blog Entries

Will update queue tomorrow. -edit- ping me (not the same day!) if I forget.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast