Thread: [RELEASED] Faction Leaders Mod 2 <ATTILA>

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Thumbs up [RELEASED] Faction Leaders Mod 2 <ATTILA>

KLA's Attila - Faction Leaders Mod 2 (Kings & Emperors)

This is a reskin of all started leaders - 24 factions (included DLC - Celts, Vinkings, Longbeards and Desert factions).

In Vanilla version of the game faction leaders look strange. Some of them look like ordinary soldiers (for example, Frankish or Vandal leader).
    I decided to change them.

New faction leaders have changed elements - helmets, caps, armors, clothes, shields etc.
    I added my own reskins, too.
    I made a lot of changes based on historical sources. In addition, I did it aesthetically.

Following are some of the changes.
    You will find lots of forgotten by CA elements such as bronze muscled cuirass, 'tunica manicata' and pteruges for Roman Emperors. Eastern emperor has a tiara.
    The leader of the Alans is no longer Germanic. He looks like a nobleman from Sarmatian tribe - new patterned clothes and steppe armours.
    Bahram IV - Sassanid king now has light skin and a hairstyle for Sassanian coins. He has traditional red Sassanian clothes.
    Vandal and Frankish leaders don't look like standard warriors, because have now helmets, armors and better clothes.
    Geat leader has heavy armor, mailed helmet and better shield pattern (not Christian).
    Tanukhid leader doesn't look like a poor bedouin. He looks like a nobleman.
    Celtic leaders have new - more typical for the Celts striped and checkered clothes + bronze ornaments.

Changes are much more, especially new colours and details of armours. All leaders now look more dignified. Check it out!

DOWNLOAD

Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=521360819

Mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ru...ders+Mod+2.rar

PREVIEW

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Default Re: [RELEASED] KLA's Faction Leaders Mod 2

Reserved