Thread: Some suggestion

Default Some suggestion

The notheast didnt have any city at the time period this mod was in.Romans will not care to conquer this cold waste land.I think these region will be better to be put in india .One of the most develop region here on earth then.

Default Some suggestion

Could you remove those village in northeastern europe.You cant control avast region just conquer a small little village.You can control a region through a vast city but cant through a little village.Why dont you put it on india?You can give me more power to nomadic faction.My suggestion is nomadic tribe do not need to pay the training cost .What had ever a training done for a nomadic tribe?They new how to fight in there own life which cost them no money.Nomadic factions should have no training cost and little upkeep and .They can call up vast amount of army but if you dont have healthy finace .They will become reble easily

Default About the map

The map is very terrible.Could you have a total change to the map.You can use the map in freemapper will be great if you can use that map.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: About the map

Moving all suggestions to a single thread.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Member thankful for this post:

Sylon 

Hi,

the EB team prides itself on giving attention to every area of the map equaly, therefore i don't think the provinces will change in the near future. About the nomads not training doesn't make sense. Do you think they were born with the skills to fight? They had to be taught how to fight. The prices symbolize such an effort, and don't necessarily mean that it was the precise amount that needed to be payed, but it's the best we can do probably in the TW engine.

There is a thread open about suggestions for future releases, so if you think you have a point make a longer presentation and it will be considered, but not in the current release.

Regards,

Anubis88
    Europa Barbarorum Secretary

1.They learn to hunt since they are born.They learn how to find in there life.It cost literally nothing
    2.I also hope that you can introduce one important things to the military.The logistics.If your army are too far away from your basis.It should run out of food.There should be deserters and lower morale.The cost outside the country should be far higher inside it.I think this will help balance the nomad and permanent faction

Quote Originally Posted by 血荐轩辕 View Post
    1.They learn to hunt since they are born.They learn how to find in there life.It cost literally nothing
    2.I also hope that you can introduce one important things to the military.The logistics.If your army are too far away from your basis.It should run out of food.There should be deserters and lower morale.The cost outside the country should be far higher inside it.I think this will help balance the nomad and permanent faction
    1. Shooting a bow from horseback is one thing. Shooting a bow from horseback while part of a unit acting together, following orders and signals and going where your leader takes you instead of where your current prey happens to be is another. Using spears and other hand weapons to fight trained and possibly armored men hand-to-hand is yet another. Furthermore, just because people know how to fight doesn't mean they are just going to drop everything and join the army without any compensation. Finding, gathering and convincing the men to fight costs as well, and I see this as an important part of the "training" cost. After all, it only takes four months in the game to recruit an elite unit of disciplined heavy cavalry, when training one man to those standards could take years in real life.

2. Wasn't this already a thing? Armies led by family members start losing morale after a while when outside their territory. Upkeep doesn't get higher (I think) but there's no free upkeep in the field either.
    Last edited by Vilkku92; 10-16-2015 at 15:46.