Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: France Shoot-Out

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default France Shoot-Out

No need to comment really as there is only one thing that has nothing to do with it anyway. RIP victims.

Default Re: Way to go France.

Context.

So far twelve dead at a shooting at Charlie Hebdo's (a satirical newspaper) headquarters. Masked men carrying machine guns were seen entering the building.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Who needs context, it is what it is and that's just about it. There is only one thing that has nothing to do with it.

There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

The "Religion of peace" aint nothing to **** with!!

Muslims do what muslims do... Sad, of course, but true.

Warning: Video on the site I link to shows extreme violence.

I don't know what to say... "Barbaric" comes to mind... I dont think I would ever have it in me, shooting an already wounded man, who holds up his hands and pleads for his life.

I wonder if the terrorists take drugs to overcome their own humanity, or if their religious belief just pump them into enough of a frenzy for these kind of actions to take place...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1420632685

You are military, could you do that shot when running, right in his head.

second shooter, I put in ten
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-07-2015 at 15:16.

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Very sorry to hear of this tragedy. Recriminations can wait. Condolences and prayers for the victims and their families. Very sad.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Very sorry to hear of this tragedy. Recriminations can wait. Condolences and prayers for the victims and their families. Very sad.
    Tragedies are accidents, this is a massacre.

I'm very sorry that this happened but I cannot help but feel that French Security Services should have seen this coming.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

They seem to have had police protection... hence the dead policemen...

What should be required to have a free press? Full on SWAT teams and rabbid Rottweilers guarding the premise?

There is only ONE, I say it again, ONE side to blame here. Islam..

Blog Entries

Because islam is obviously a single unified and conforming group that have no divergance in opinion or methodology whose members can all be considered culpabale for the actions of a few.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (4):

Because islam is obviously a single unified and conforming group that have no divergance in opinion or methodology whose members can all be considered culpabale for the actions of a few.
    Actually, when you conrevert to Islam they take out your brains and instead install a chip that makes you subservient to a sattelite that is floating somewhere in space directly above Mecca. They put the receiver in the Ka'aba. Some people have spy chips that enable them to hide their true nature and that's called taqiyya. It's a proven true fact.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    That's a stupid argument.

I am well aware that muslims are not all terrorists.. But enough are for me to not want them around me or the people I hold dear. Why? Because **** like this happens when you start letting too many muslims in.

Let them sort out their own ****ed up cultures and religion first, before we let them spread that cancer here in the west.

Yes I am harsh. It's because I have had to many bad experiences with muslims in my life. That's just how it is.

Once again, the problem is not the religion per se of Muslim immigrants, but of their social conservativism.

Ultimately, the most damage done will be through the accelerating regression of our native and relatively-tame right-wings as a direct consequence of contact.

As seen on this forum...
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (2):

Ya. Of course it isn't simply the islam, leftist intellectuals would be wrong, and there is no arab spring, inconveivable.
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-07-2015 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    They have at least two major (Shia and Sunni) and perhaps more minor groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    They have at least two major (Shia and Sunni) and perhaps more minor groups.
    You want a cookie, or what are you aiming at there?

Just stating the obvious?

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    That's a stupid argument.

I am well aware that muslims are not all terrorists.. But enough are for me to not want them around me or the people I hold dear. Why? Because **** like this happens when you start letting too many muslims in.

Let them sort out their own ****ed up cultures and religion first, before we let them spread that cancer here in the west.

Yes I am harsh. It's because I have had to many bad experiences with muslims in my life. That's just how it is.
    By the same token one might say Catholics are inclined to terrorism because of the IRA.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    By the same token one might say Catholics are inclined to terrorism because of the IRA.
    It is long known that religion is the greatest cause for fanaticism, yes.

I do however find it unfair towards catholicism as of today, to use a nations problem to highlight it, some decades after it was a real problem.

That's really not comparable to the wave of Islamic terror we see all over the world.

IRA didn't try and blow up my fiancée, muslims did. In fact, how often have IRA acted outside of the Irish border?

Very weak argument PVC, I expect better of you.

The Catholics are clearly terrorists: IRA, Crusades, Inquisition (all Iterations)
    Not to be confused with the good Christians who simply murdered doctors for carrying out a legal procedure...
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    It is long known that religion is the greatest cause for fanaticism, yes.

I do however find it unfair towards catholicism as of today, to use a nations problem to highlight it, some decades after it was a real problem.

That's really not comparable to the wave of Islamic terror we see all over the world.

IRA didn't try and blow up my fiancée, muslims did. In fact, how often have IRA acted outside of the Irish border?

Very weak argument PVC, I expect better of you.
    They blew up a bunch of pubs in Birmingham - we're talking a real nasty group of people here, really, really, nasty. Blew a 15-year old boy's hand off using a bomb inside a torch - blinded him too.

They didn't go in for suicide because they're Catholics but pretty much anything else was fine.

It's not "Islam" that causes these terrorist attacks any more than it's "Catholicism" that sustained the IRA. Having said that it's a well known fact that some Irish Catholic clergy gave tacit support and shelter to the terrorists during the "troubles".

It's a particular brand of Islam, a particular theological school, that breeds these terrorists. More interesting is that they breed primarily among second and third generation immigrants in Western countries and among the wealthy and elite in the Middle East.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Awful. I hope they catch the perpetrators, and soon.

My condoleances to the victims' families and the people of Paris.

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

They will be hunted. The lucky one(s) will see a court.

I am Charlie. Never like it before (agreed with the idea, not with the style of the drawings) but Je suis Charlie.
    Last edited by Brenus; 01-07-2015 at 19:51.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

It wasn't a very good magazine so far as I know.

I assume this will kill the paper though, that many dead people in the office is going to punch a hole right through the organisation.

So, really, the sad thing is that whatever happens those gunmen probably got what they wanted and they don't care if they live or die.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Way to go France.

Absolutely horrible.

I see reports that the local Muslim population is condemning the attack:
    "France's five-million-strong Muslim population is Europe's largest.

"I am extremely angry. These are criminals, barbarians. They have sold their soul to hell. This is not freedom. This is not Islam and I hope the French will come out united at the end of this," said Hassen Chalghoumi, imam of the Drancy mosque in the northern Paris suburb of Seine-Saint-Denis." -abc news Australia

I hope the solidarity increases after this.

=][=

Satire is the avenue that allows the man on the street to make barbed political comments on the establishment be it politicians, aristocrats, Royals or religion. Satire is a foundation piece of freedom of speech.

I am Charlie.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

This is sad. People aren't even able to express their own opinion these days without getting shot.

I hope this isn't just the final straw for me. I will be voting for the party of Geert Wilders in the next parliamentary elections.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    They blew up a bunch of pubs in Birmingham - we're talking a real nasty group of people here, really, really, nasty. Blew a 15-year old boy's hand off using a bomb inside a torch - blinded him too.

They didn't go in for suicide because they're Catholics but pretty much anything else was fine.

It's not "Islam" that causes these terrorist attacks any more than it's "Catholicism" that sustained the IRA. Having said that it's a well known fact that some Irish Catholic clergy gave tacit support and shelter to the terrorists during the "troubles".

It's a particular brand of Islam, a particular theological school, that breeds these terrorists. More interesting is that they breed primarily among second and third generation immigrants in Western countries and among the wealthy and elite in the Middle East.
    Catholicism has a LOT to answer for. Have you READ me on these boards? I don't dispute that.

It's however completely wrong to liken it to Islam.

This magazine has made satire about catholics and jews... about buddhists and ortodox... Yet it's only those damn muslim fanatics who take offense enough to burn their office, and later kill them.

This really isn't comparable (in this modern time), and I have no idea why you keep up the charade.

Islam is where catholicism was some 700 years ago, sure.

But you know, over here in the western world that was 700 YEARS AGO... We had this whole enlightenment thingy, revolutions, democracy...

They have made it as far as to revolutions, but they seem to end in even worse Islamic **** than previously.

Stop defending stupid people of a murderous religion. Would you so mind.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 01-08-2015 at 00:05.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rickinator9 View Post
    I hope this isn't just the final straw for me. I will be voting for the party of Geert Wilders in the next parliamentary elections.
    Why

Now that I think of it, if you already intend to vote PVV, what would the last straw lead to?

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kralizec View Post
    Why

Now that I think of it, if you already intend to vote PVV, what would the last straw lead to?
    Wilders cares. The governing parties don't do anything about the threat Islam and the returnees from Syria pose. I believe Wilders would do anything to stop terrorists from returning here. I believe that he would do something about the ungrateful immigrants that became criminals. I believe that he would do something against the cultural enclaves of the "Religion of Peace".

I said voting for Wilders is a consequence of this last straw. I may have worded that incorrectly.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast