Thread: Officer for eastern factions and India

Default Officer for eastern factions and India

Hello.It might sound a little weird but i want an officer for all 3 eastern factions (parthia,armenia,pontus) and for the india faction from the alexander expansion.I want an officer not a standard bearer or a musician.Please if someone can do it i will be very happy.

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Officer for eastern factions and India

I am afraid that there are few modders still frequenting this part of the forum, so it's unlikely you will get a reply. You could try asking over at the TWC (though the modder may need some incentive before considering dropping his own project for this).
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default Re: Officer for eastern factions and India

The problem is i already asked and i had what i wanted.But the links for the models and the textures are down.When i asked the creator he gave me some links that worked but the problem is that they are lost :P.Anyways thank you for telling me.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazyroman View Post
    The problem is i already asked and i had what i wanted.But the links for the models and the textures are down.When i asked the creator he gave me some links that worked but the problem is that they are lost :P.Anyways thank you for telling me.
    Do you know who sent it to you?

if so, just PM him.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

I could do it but i fear he will get a little angry :P.But i dont have other solution.