Thread: modding assistance

Default modding assistance

I'm using the Tyberius Mod and I'd like to change the Vangarian Guard for the Byzantines so they don't become unrecruitable in the late age,but to compensate for that I'd like to limit the amount of them to say 6,and no more.You'd be able to re-train them and replace losses,but no new units. How would I go about doing that?

Default Re: modding assistance

Quote Originally Posted by oz_wwjd View Post
    I'm using the Tyberius Mod and I'd like to change the Vangarian Guard for the Byzantines so they don't become unrecruitable in the late age,but to compensate for that I'd like to limit the amount of them to say 6,and no more.You'd be able to re-train them and replace losses,but no new units. How would I go about doing that?
    You can change an era when a unit is available but you can't limit the amount of units AI produces. Check the UNIT_PROF file, find your unit and change EARLY,HIGH to ALL_PERIODS.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.