Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crusades New player Hotseat

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: Crusades New player Hotseat

Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Phoenix AZ (Winter) Grand Canyon North Rim (Summer)

@Myth your up

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=108&id=10729

To the Great Byzantine Emperor

We see no reason to oppose such a undertaking, in fact, we welcome you with open arms. Our Envoys await the arrival of your Prince so that our work may begin.

We would also wish an agreement of trade between us, to provide the finances for this undertaking, and something extra.

Let the light of Christendom never fade.

Signed

Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller

Prince Bohimand

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Just checking in @Myth :)
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

I'm trying to get a hold of myth, sorry on the delay :/

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Sorry guys, was on a long business trip without internet and then I had catching up to do. Will do it tomorrow.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

perfectly understandable

I was actually worried I was holding up the game myself, having been without internet for a few weeks now ^^,

My work has internet, but its satellite and limited, and there are a few other employees who really... Really can't live without it, who often suck it dry. But it refills soon so it shouldn't be an issue.

Glad it hasn't been an issue for you then! I think we'll just have a nice slow paced game. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh yes, That should work ^^

@Myth? :)

GFX card burned out. Got a GTX 1070. Can this wait until after the weekend, I'm going on a salsa retreat tomorrow until late Sunday evening.

I don't have a problem with it, you Nightbringer?

I don't have a problem with it, you Nightbringer?

Nope, not a problem for me.

For shame guys, for shame. Many things h appened, but I did sabotage this game. I reckon contionuation is out of everyone's minds?

Meh, I'd be happy to keep going. I hope you are doing ok, I was a little worried

I'd still like to keep playing as well, and good to hear from you by the way, I was starting to worry as well.

If we do start up again I won't be able to play until the start of next month, I've got three big trips going on over the next couple weeks that will have me decidedly out of the loop until they're over.

I'll just finish my turn and wait for you np.

Did you get familiarized wtih Stainless Steel? I had a 1v2 idea that was meant for that mod. One gets unlimited funds and arguably the most powerful faction in Early.

alright thanks ^^

I've been playing off and on for the most part, I feel that I got the system down more or less. I've only played as the Scots so far but I took a look at the other factions.

I'd be down to give your idea a try myth

Hey,
    If this isnt closed here i would take Egypt
    It would bei my first HS :)
    Thanks

Hey Boernin,

I'd be up for playing a game, sadly I'm not sure if we've got anyone else around at this point
    @Theris @Myth

Either of you still interested?

I log in very rarely, i am busy intil the 8th of April when I have a performance with my salsa partner. After that - sure! We could restart.

@Myth
    I'm leaving to Europe for a month on April 13th, but would be glad to do so once I return.

Didn't know you did salsa. I just started learning a couple months ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12