Thread: Pergamon Reform bug?

Default Pergamon Reform bug?

I think i triggered the reform because i got an windowed message telling me pergamon just is strong enough on its own. Not in these words of course but i cant remember it correctly.

According to the reform requirements post, i should be able to recruit "basilike patris". Pergamon is a Huge City no military buildings are missing and i cant find it. I waited for a year still nothing.

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Re: Pergamon Reform bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruepelheinz View Post
    I think i triggered the reform because i got an windowed message telling me pergamon just is strong enough on its own. Not in these words of course but i cant remember it correctly.

According to the reform requirements post, i should be able to recruit "basilike patris". Pergamon is a Huge City no military buildings are missing and i cant find it. I waited for a year still nothing.
    Have you built one somewhere else since? You can't build as many Basilike Patris' as you like, with 11 or fewer settlements, you can only have one.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

I didnt find it anywhere in the recruiting slot. I will have to try again because i updated the game.
    Thank you.

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruepelheinz View Post
    I didnt find it anywhere in the recruiting slot. I will have to try again because i updated the game.
    Thank you.
    The Basilike Patris is a building, it's the top-tier government, it's not a unit.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR