...so very saddened and shocked, tho I saw it coming. Tonight in Dallas there was a peacefull protest against the fatal shootings of two black youths by white police officers. I am not knowledgable in the cases. At the end of the protest two snipers with semi-auto rifles from elevated positions opened fire on police, ten confirmed shot, 3 now dead and 2 left in critical condition. please pray to what you hold dear that the others make it. I think that part of American society has lost faith in the justice system and sees collusion everywhere. If someone has commited a crime, whether that be a citizen, a cop, or a politician, they should be punished according to the crime. people are taking advantage of unrest to further their ends and push for power. Its getting slowly worse and tbh I think it keeps getting worse. So please pray also for your friends here in the States, I dont give a rats arse what color you are, what culture youre from or what religion you are...I will look at your heart and treat you with respect and ask for the same in return. We're killing ourselves here, and it just seems like we're all in a trance......not trying to start arguements and will ignore this thread....please send prayers for these cops, they in no way deserved to be killed. The people who set themselves as judge, jury, and executioner may come for us one day, take care my friends