Thread: Dallas Sniper kills four Police at #blacklivesmatter protest.

Default Dallas tonight

...so very saddened and shocked, tho I saw it coming. Tonight in Dallas there was a peacefull protest against the fatal shootings of two black youths by white police officers. I am not knowledgable in the cases. At the end of the protest two snipers with semi-auto rifles from elevated positions opened fire on police, ten confirmed shot, 3 now dead and 2 left in critical condition. please pray to what you hold dear that the others make it. I think that part of American society has lost faith in the justice system and sees collusion everywhere. If someone has commited a crime, whether that be a citizen, a cop, or a politician, they should be punished according to the crime. people are taking advantage of unrest to further their ends and push for power. Its getting slowly worse and tbh I think it keeps getting worse. So please pray also for your friends here in the States, I dont give a rats arse what color you are, what culture youre from or what religion you are...I will look at your heart and treat you with respect and ask for the same in return. We're killing ourselves here, and it just seems like we're all in a trance......not trying to start arguements and will ignore this thread....please send prayers for these cops, they in no way deserved to be killed. The people who set themselves as judge, jury, and executioner may come for us one day, take care my friends

Blog Entries

Default Dallas Sniper kills four Police at #blacklivesmatter protest.

Four Dallas police officers have been killed and seven wounded by sniper fire during protests against the shooting of black men by police, authorities say.

Police are in a standoff with one armed man in a garage. Three other people have been detained.

Gunfire broke out at around 20:45 local time on Thursday (01:45 GMT Friday) as demonstrators marched through the city.

The protests were sparked by the deaths of Philando Castile in Minnesota and Alton Sterling in Louisiana.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown said officers remained in a stand-off with one armed man at a garage who was firing off rounds with a rifle and had claimed to have planted bombs.

Chief Brown said that a woman who was in the vicinity of the armed man was now being questioned.

Police also said officers had intercepted a car after a person threw a camouflaged bag into the back and sped off. Two occupants were being questioned.

Chief Brown said the suspects were all believed to have been working together, using rifles to carry out attacks while the rally was taking place.

He added: "We do not have a comfort level that we have all the suspects."

Local police issued this photo of one man, who has now turned himself in.

The gunfire broke out at around 20:45 local time on Thursday
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dallas Sniper kills four Police at #blacklivesmatter protest.

Just saw it this morning on BBC
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36742835
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

The suspect in the photo has been proven to be unrelated with the attacks and owned the gun legally.

Two of the suspects have fled in a vehicle, one woman has been arrested and the fourth shooter has been killed after a confrontation with the police. The shooters had probably received military training, since the ambush was very carefully planned, accurately shooting the officers from the rear.

Meanwhile, the bigots, like former Senator Joe Walsh, are eager to intensify the bad feelings, by calling for violence and civil war.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

This is pretty awful my condoleances. Remains to be seen where this came from,

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Horrible
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Wooooo!!!

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

I have the sinking feeling that this is only going to get worse before it ever has the chance of becoming better. Neither of the two main candidates inspires hope that tomorrow will be better.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default Re: Dallas tonight

This belongs in the Backroom, which is for politics.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Share your thougts. Nothing good is going to come from this

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Police lost 5 killed and 6 wounded. One of the dead was a transit cop. The wounded are all expected to recover and their wounds were often minor.

Police claim at least two shooters, firing from elevated positions.

One suspect, assumed to have been one of the shooters, was cornered and negotiations attempted. This individual was later killed by police using the bomb-control robot operating by remote control.

Obviously, investigations are ongoing.

This is the deadliest single incident for law enforcement in the USA since New York City on 9-11-2001.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...micah-johnson/

Black supremacist, former army sergeant as expected.

I'm afraid this incident is going to push us further down the path of becoming a militarized security state like Israel, where the endless cycle of violence and tit-for-tat killings poisons our hearts with fear and hate.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Public killed police
    USA 509 in 2016 vs 990 in 2015
    UK 24 people since 1990

4 times the population, and 1000 times the public killed by police. Something isn't working right.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...micah-johnson/

Black supremacist, former army sergeant as expected.
    From the article:

"On the dead gunman, Brown added: 'He expressed killing white people. He expressed killing white officers. He expressed anger for Blacklivesmatter. None of that makes sense. None of that is a legitimate reason to do harm to anyone.'"

it's horrible but it does make sense. Black people keep getting killed by white police officers, and in many cases the killings don't seem to be justifiable. It's only natural that some will want to retaliate. It's like I said, we are becoming like Israel. We will kill each other and no one will be humble enough to see where all the hate and resentment comes from and put a stop to it, so we will just kill each other some more.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Wanted to kill whites
    Kills hard working 2nd generation immigrant

I also don't know what the guy in Baton Rouge was thinking. "Im struggling with the cops, should probably reach into my pocket".
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 07-09-2016 at 00:57.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Hilary was getting some bad press, time for a shooting! dance my little puppets dance! As we are spoon fed by a government and media that wants to disarm its citizenry all the while bringing in third century people into our country, nothing like a good old fashion shooting to get Hilary off the headlines as she whores the US government to enrich herself and her cigar fornicating husband. Kabuki theater with the deaths of average citizens and police state pawns. I'd paint the wall with my brain if i wasn't such a coward...
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 07-09-2016 at 17:08. Reason: For civility
    RIP Tosa

Members thankful for this post (2):

lol time to kill black police-officers it seems https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ice-shootings/

#whitelifematters

Most disturbing, the police seem to be hardcore feminists

#malelifematters WHEN do we act, you can't do this just because we are men
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-09-2016 at 08:57.

No, seriously.

I'd say welcome back DevDave, but someone might think I'd agree with the content of your post...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Glad you are alive and with us DevDave. Sorry they had to close your thread. Hope life looks a bit better when sober.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

I think this article makes a good point
    The issue is not black vs. white so much as it is those who want a race war vs. those who do not:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...vs_blacks.html
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    Hilary was getting some bad press, time for a shooting! dance my little puppets dance! As we are spoon fed by a government and media that wants to disarm its citizenry all the while bringing in third century people into our country, nothing like a good old fashion shooting to get Hilary off the headlines as she whores the US government to enrich herself and her cigar fornicating husband. Kabuki theater with the deaths of average citizens and police state pawns. I'd paint the wall with my brain if i wasn't such a coward...
    What a stunning example of how enlightened and intelligent previous discourse in the backroom was.

Senior Member Senior Member Idaho's Avatar

Yeah, we've had to survive all this time with just fragony as our village idiot. He'll have to step aside now the master has returned.
    "The republicans will draft your kids, poison the air and water, take away your social security and burn down black churches if elected." Gawain of Orkney

The need to feed?

edit, looks like the BLM movement has some very shady characters who say some pretty crazy things

If black life matters stop killing eachother, just a thought [insert boombox]
    Last edited by Fragony; 07-11-2016 at 09:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    The need to feed?

edit, looks like the BLM movement has some very shady characters who say some pretty crazy things

If black life matters stop killing eachother, just a thought [insert boombox]
    Would it pry your teeth to post something comprehensible, or at least include some sources that were not written in Funny German?
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    Would it pry your teeth to post something comprehensible, or at least include some sources that were not written in Funny German?
    That would be hard, Germans are usually not funny

Member thankful for this post: