Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Org Promotion

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Org Promotion

The index should not just be the sole focus, we need other areas that we can improve on.

That being said, how does everyone view this push for Org promotion?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    The index should not just be the sole focus, we need other areas that we can improve on.
    Again... I know that... I have still not suggested that it should be... I have only said that the index is the natural and most obvious place to start, and that we should start there because of the fact.

As it is, almost a month have past... I need to know what I am dealing with here before I decide if it is worthwhile investing in this reboot, or not - for me, by my standards. As much as I hope all this goes well, I will not commit to this blindly, sorry but I won't. And if that is the terms for it - then I'm out. Then you will have to do this without me. As I do want to know I will actually get for my time, ideas and energy. The best early possible indication of that IS the index. And so, I repeat the last part of my previous post...

Pretty please with extra pink sugar on top, kindly show me what you guys in staff have in mind, and/or what you are prepared to do (index-wise), no BS, just honestly show me (either by PM, or here in public, makes zero difference to me). A representative draft, or a few various drafts, of the site-index as envisioned by you guys - that will do just fine. Just show me were you truly stand at this point. I already know that tons of tasks and challenges awaits beyond that, but I want to see the supposed or the roughly intended foundation that all things are to build upon - the index - the first step...

We have waited long enough as it is.

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; 10-06-2016 at 05:39. Reason: Missing words...

Member thankful for this post:

Monk 

Org admins/mods, any thoughts on this? Any proposals from you guys?

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Here's some ideas:

- invite local YouTubers, ones who activate on the Org, to submit their content so we can promote it over here (as I've said, the videos on the sidebar need refreshing - they haven't been changed in like 2-3 years)
    I would certainly be willing to post a battle on Youtube from time to time (when I get the time to play, which is rare right now), is there a way to record my campaign battles or is it only custom battles that can be recorded? I am playing RTW, both vanilla and RTR.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Butler View Post
    I would certainly be willing to post a battle on Youtube from time to time (when I get the time to play, which is rare right now), is there a way to record my campaign battles or is it only custom battles that can be recorded? I am playing RTW, both vanilla and RTR.
    i use https://obsproject.com/ to capture. its a streaming program but it also has a record feature that works incredibly well. the program is open source with lots of support forums that has info enough to tweak the recording settings for your quality standards.

Fraps is also the time honored "if all else fails" and has been around even longer than OBS. http://www.fraps.com/

Org admins/mods, any thoughts on this? Any proposals from you guys?
    We (the staff) have chased our tails around and around with these same issues a few times since Tosa's passing, trying some new things but without much success based on continued diminishing activity levels. This time around, it is interesting to hear from the Org patrons' perspectives what the issues we face are and what ideas you have to liven up the Org. BTW, thanks, edyz, for initiating the discussion.

For my part, I'd be willing to resurrect the "Re-release Party" event I tried with M2TW a couple of years ago. It was well received and a fair number participated, but it didn't generate as much discussion in the M2TW forum as I had hoped. Maybe second time is a charm with another game?
    This space intentionally left blank

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    i use https://obsproject.com/ to capture. its a streaming program but it also has a record feature that works incredibly well. the program is open source with lots of support forums that has info enough to tweak the recording settings for your quality standards.

Fraps is also the time honored "if all else fails" and has been around even longer than OBS. http://www.fraps.com/
    I was hoping it would not involve outside software. I wonder if I have some similar program hidden on my newer laptop, I am constantly finding apps on it that I did not know about, simply because of my ignorance of what different stuff is.

I have been on the Backroom before participating in one or two discussions. What a complete waste of my time. I agree with RS, it is not a good sign for us if that is the main area that is visited.
    RTR has its own forum now, so anybody looking for stuff on that will only find old stuff here. I don't know why they don't use the Org anymore, but it would be interesting to find that out. That is one example of modders going elsewhere. I don't mod, so I have no advice there. The bottom line is, it is hard to convince people to leave a perfectly good brand and go to a less known one that its developers don't know why it is becoming less popular. I know that is what everybody has been saying. 'Twould be nice to ask the people on TWC if they have heard of the Org, and if they were on it once, why they left.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

That would work quite well, indeed.

Locally - Orgah produced - content would be the best for this website. Be it videos, AAR, content.

BTW, thanks, edyz, for initiating the discussion.
    The Org is a special place for me, I'm doing my bit to keep it going.

As for your proposal - perhaps we can do a sort of an Org party for Shogun 2? It's more in theme with the Org as a whole, we were big fans of the original STW over here.

Proud

Been to:

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet, I may have missed it, but the forum structure is basically upside down, a relic of a time when this was the "Technical" TW forum.

So - basically, the social forums, Frontroom, Backroom etc. should be at the top under the Entrance Hall and Watchtower. Everything relating to specific Total War games should be below that, then forums for mods, then archives. Currently you have to scroll all the way down to the Backroom, past the completely dead Warhammer forums, past the huge glut of archives, to get to the social forums where the activity is.

Right now the site looks dead.

Aside from that, I'd break the game forums up by era, so all the Classical games together, all the Medieval games, the Shogun games, then the Early Modern ones. Warhammer can go at the bottom as it has generated the least interest.

In terms of content - something like Frog's unit guides would be a good shout. I'd be willing to do the Roman Factions for Attila for a start, go through all the units, give stats, some opinions on use, add a historical not here and there...
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Interesting to hear that. Are you still on the EB2 team? That whole project is heartbreaking for its persistence in the face of overwhelming wrongness. The engine was always grossly incompatible with EB aims, but EB was fun as long as you ignored what it could be. The Sisyphean work produced by the EB2 team collapses the illusion and causes suffering, if only because of the sense of potential lost in seeing team members push on with it rather than going elsewhere.

Now, if there were a Kickstarter for 2008 hopes and dreams, I would drop a $100 right away, but the spirit is gone for it.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Classical and Modern TW game section idea is actually not bad - it differentiates easier and it's actually a good idea to break it up in this way. I'm quite supportive of this.

Can we see it happen, if we have at least a modicum of consensus around here?

Proud

Been to:

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

So - basically, the social forums, Frontroom, Backroom etc. should be at the top under the Entrance Hall and Watchtower. Everything relating to specific Total War games should be below that, then forums for mods, then archives.
    I'd have to respectfully disagree with the index order. In fact, I would rather see it the exact opposite except the Entrance Hall & Watchtower, which should lead. Then the games (chronological or reverse chrono) followed by the social forums, and ending with the Archives. The whole proposed shift here is to emphasize the games/mods, not the bar and grill (which is basically all we are anymore).
    High Plains Drifter

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Interesting to hear that. Are you still on the EB2 team? That whole project is heartbreaking for its persistence in the face of overwhelming wrongness. The engine was always grossly incompatible with EB aims, but EB was fun as long as you ignored what it could be. The Sisyphean work produced by the EB2 team collapses the illusion and causes suffering, if only because of the sense of potential lost in seeing team members push on with it rather than going elsewhere.

Now, if there were a Kickstarter for 2008 hopes and dreams, I would drop a $100 right away, but the spirit is gone for it.
    I did very little work for EBII, my first breakdown came towards the end of EBI, my second came early in the development of EBII, I never really contributed much. I'm better now but I no longer have the free time.

I agree though - EBII should just switch to the Attila engine.

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantSamurai View Post
    I'd have to respectfully disagree with the index order. In fact, I would rather see it the exact opposite except the Entrance Hall & Watchtower, which should lead. Then the games (chronological or reverse chrono) followed by the social forums, and ending with the Archives. The whole proposed shift here is to emphasize the games/mods, not the bar and grill (which is basically all we are anymore).
    Here's the thing - we are a community of Total War players, not a Church to Total War. The Community has to come first. If you can convince people this is a community which they want to be a part of, which is safe then the site has a good foundation. You're already attracting Total War players because this is totalwar.org. The problem is they aren't staying, so you need to work out why that is. They're certainly posting in the Entrance Hall, then nothing is heard from them again. Take a look at the Index, it tells you how many people are viewing each forum. EB has the highest number, then it's pretty equal between Rome I and Medieval II, then the Backroom, then Medieval I, then it takes a sharp dive for the other forums from the 20's to less than 10 on average.

The forum at the top of the game list is Warhammer and there's usually no one in there.

So here's the Scheme I propose:

Org General
    -Entrance Hall
    -Watchtower

Discussion
    -Frontroom
    -Backroom
    -Monastery
    -Meadhall
    -Technology
    -Arena

Classical Total war
    -Rome I
    -Rome II
    -Attila (Separate game deserve their own forum)

Medieval Total War
    -Medieval I
    -Medieval II

Shogun
    -Shogun I
    -Shogun II

Early Modern
    -Empire
    -Napoleon

Warhammer
    -Warhammer I

Forum Gaming
    -Throne Room
    -ARR Forum
    -Gameroom

Crucially, hosted mods (Archived or otherwise) would be hosted under "Mods" and then "Archive" if they were inactive. An Exception might be made for Europea Barbarorum given it's laudable achivements and high activity but it should be noted that during its heyday EB was hosted under the Rome section of the forum.

The current scheme has become an unwieldy mess and it presents at least half a dozen semi-dead forums before you get to something with respectable activity.

It makes the site look dead.

Another thing we could do with would be a new theme - the Rome I one never did get ported AFAIK but aside from that a Rome II/Attila one wouldn't be a bad idea. Not a Warhammer one though, Warhammer has been largely ignored here.

Crucially, hosted mods (Archived or otherwise) would be hosted under "Mods" and then "Archive" if they were inactive.
    If mods are archived, then archive them in subsections under their game; that's better than the alternative of a "Archived mods" section.

I agree that the EB 'franchise' might as well have its own surface section.

Another thing we could do with would be a new theme
    You don't mean a forum skin here, right?

One thing to note about legacy forums for legacy games is that most of the activity for them is dedicated either to tech support (i.e. running the game) or design (i.e. user modding and scenarios). As I mentioned, people who come for the latter usually only have the one post to make on their specific issue. They're not coming here for anything else. For the second, well, what's left is what's left. However,

EBII should just switch to the Attila engine.
    is a weird sentiment. I'm not saying everyone should stop their modding for TW games if that's what they are interested in currently, but for EB it's painful given that TW has next-to-nothing to do with the project besides being the host engine. I hope they invest in a serious game with bespoke or alternative engine, or just move on with their lives. When I said "Sisyphean", I meant it in a negative way.
    Vitiate Man.

We're getting off topic here but the goal of the of the EB team was to make Total War more historically accurate, the claim that the engine is incompatible with EB's aims is nonsensical in my opinion. I agree that Total War has big flaws but there's no other strategy game (that I know of at least) that offers both tactical battles and diplomacy, trade, and empire building. You gotta make due with what you have and EB II is a solid, enjoyable mod.

I know the vioces aren't real Member Gigantus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuvi View Post
    We're getting off topic here but the goal of the of the EB team was to make Total War more historically accurate, the claim that the engine is incompatible with EB's aims is nonsensical in my opinion. I agree that Total War has big flaws but there's no other strategy game (that I know of at least) that offers both tactical battles and diplomacy, trade, and empire building. You gotta make due with what you have and EB II is a solid, enjoyable mod.
    Agreed.

What does not seem to be known is that the modding capability of any version after M2TW is a total disaster. Campaign scripting and map modding is pretty much non existent which reduces modding to unit rosters, start pos medleys and some eye candy dabbling. Mods like TATW or SS, heck any half way decent total conversion are simply not possible.

Otherwise: anything that reduces scrolling on the forum index is an improvement. Is it possible only to display forum titles with comprehensive description and not walls of sub forum titles? (It would make those lonely new version modding forums look less sad, too)
    Last edited by Gigantus; 10-12-2016 at 10:13.

If mods are archived, then archive them in subsections under their game; that's better than the alternative of a "Archived mods" section.
    I had had a few pints last night. What I meant to say was "Crucially mods would go under a special 'Mods' section for their respective games."

i.e. not how it is now.

You don't mean a forum skin here, right?
    yes, a new forum skin.

One thing to note about legacy forums for legacy games is that most of the activity for them is dedicated either to tech support (i.e. running the game) or design (i.e. user modding and scenarios). As I mentioned, people who come for the latter usually only have the one post to make on their specific issue. They're not coming here for anything else. For the second, well, what's left is what's left.
    The problem, I think, with a lot of the proposals I have seen here is that it's just all about the games, not the community. It's right to say that the later games were not as well served by the site from M2 onwards (a lot of them were pretty bad at release) but that misses the point. A forum is a community - the strategy should be "come for the Total War, stay for the people"

is a weird sentiment. I'm not saying everyone should stop their modding for TW games if that's what they are interested in currently, but for EB it's painful given that TW has next-to-nothing to do with the project besides being the host engine. I hope they invest in a serious game with bespoke or alternative engine, or just move on with their lives. When I said "Sisyphean", I meant it in a negative way.
    From a design perspective Attila has a lot of what we wanted to do for EBI built into the engine, unit balance even plays somewhat like EB and it has all the requisite formations and mechanics to make it work. M2 simply doesn't.

Ax is about as subtle as a piece of rusty farm machinery, but I have to grudgingly agree with his general position at least, in particular his first post.

The forum is about TW games and however much some members love the backroom/frontroom/gameroom, those are not about TW games, those are the sideshow and no site will ever survive focusing on offtopic alone. It doesn't matter how much traffic they get. Offtopic, is always high traffic chat, it's not an indicator of activity. And in the case of the .org's offtopic, it's the preserve of a few regulars generating an awful lot of posts. Traffic in offtopic is not "traffic" in your on topic sections.

I respect Philippus' opinion on this, but I find the idea of grouping e.g. Shogun 1 and Shogun 2 together or Medieval 1 and Medieval 2 together, to be borderline offensive ( :) ). I'm also surprised, if not a little bemused, at the suggestion to stick offtopic at the top. I've not seen any forum where the offtopic is at the top of the forum index and it makes no sense here either.

There is only one game which MTW should be grouped with (if at all) and that's STW of course. And I also agree that all modding related to those games should be contained within, or visibly attached to, those sections. Index length is irrelevant in this case, as it's important to "expose" what's on offer. A ridiculously long index could be a bad thing, but reducing visibility with the only goal being shortening the index is not a good strategy.

I think this new format isn't bad as such, it's just an unnecessary shake up of the index which wasn't needed. The old format probably needed a little tidy up, not a drastic overhaul. But at this stage discussing "board configuration" amounts to fiddling while Rome burns.

edyz, people wrote tens of thousands of words about "content creation" several years ago and it got us here. Most of the people who discussed that and pushed for more "content" are no longer here. "Synthetic" or forced activity to give an appearance of activity still isn't activity when all is said and done and is just a short lived boost, which cannot be sustained.

Forums are not about "content". This is the realm of blogs, etc. The .org was about a community and people with a shared interest, getting together and discussing this. The forum software only facilitates that. Much of the .org ontopic posts were about questions and answers about the games, posting about campaigns and just advising new players on strategy, game mechanics, etc, etc. A lot of this was repetition. If we turned this into "content", i.e. a nice guide or wiki with all the info you'd ever need on game xyz, in theory you'd kill traffic in the forum - in practice it doesn't work like that because gamers like to come to a forum and discuss these things with other gamers.

Unless people just get in there and start posting about the games again, activity will remain low. It's up to long term, influential members to just do that, rather than sitting around and waiting for a solution from staff/someone else.

In my opinion, what stifled things a few years ago, (around the time of ETW/NTW), was the culture of moderator intrusion. It was not possible to actually get into a heated debate or discussion without a moderator being on your case. I can remember threads going "off topic", but not in a bad way, the moderator appearing and cleaving the thread in half - and effectively killing it. When you do that, especially in a low traffic forum, you don't make me want to continue to participate (you're just letting me know that you're bored).

Pre-emptive moderation ("oh this looks like it might get heated, I'll jump in...") was the accepted norm and it prevented people from being themselves, making their mistakes and stopped things from flowing. I hold my hands up and admit that I did this, at least once, during my time on the staff here.

My point is that, the staff can't make the forum or generate traffic (or content), it's up to the members. In past we used to have a bit of a drive (or revival), every so often, in the MTW(1) forum. I would just post about playing the game, others would chip in and it would snowball from there. Then it would snowball into talking about tactics, modding, etc. That's how it works. You can't "invite" it, create it or "promote" it, you just have to be it.

The staff are important in that if they lose interest in the TW games and running the board for the sake of running the board becomes a hobby/duty/chore, then it will become detrimental to the community. This has happened before and it's partially why we're here discussing this kind of thing (again).

Traffic/activity can also be a false hope. A forum can have high traffic and still be pretty poor and not be a place I'd want to frequent.

Lastly, the idea of aping TWC, looking at TWC and comparing with TWC is not new and it just doesn't help the .org for staff and members to have that approach/mindset. I said it years ago - there cannot be two TWCs and there isn't room for two. .org needs to be radically different, to offer something different - and maybe - to a different kind of player.

As I said in another thread, .org has to follow the whims of CA and TW games became mediocre at best. Pining for CA reps to visit is futile and not at all necessary to the board's health/survival.

Activity - creates content, visits by CA reps (if that's desirable) and new member registration + keeps existing members here. It doesn't work the other way round.
    Last edited by ghostofxmaspast; 10-12-2016 at 13:37.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

A forum is a community - the strategy should be "come for the Total War, stay for the people"
    A community...yes. But I strongly agree with AX that it's a community made up of micro-communities. Everyone has their favorite TW title(s), and primarily devote their attention to those favorites and essentially ignore the rest. I am certainly selective in this manner. I have my favorites, and I ignore the rest (never, ever have posted in ETW/NTW). I post occasionally in the Backroom/Frontroom, but I detest discussions about religion & politics which more often than not lead to heated confrontations where folks rarely back down, or change their opinion. But I do respect that others find these topics interesting.

The gist of AX's index restructure (as I understand it) is to cater to each "micro-community" and make it easier for any member to find what they want, be it tech info, mod info, or guides.

The forum is about TW games and however much some members love the backroom/frontroom/gameroom, those are not about TW games, those are the sideshow and no site will ever survive focusing on offtopic alone. It doesn't matter how much traffic they get. Offtopic, is always high traffic chat, it's not an indicator of activity. And in the case of the .org's offtopic, it's the preserve of a few regulars generating an awful lot of posts. Traffic in offtopic is not "traffic" in your on topic sections.
    This. Spot on, and the sad indicator of what the Org has become (no offense meant to off-topic lovers)

My point is that, the staff can't make the forum or generate traffic (or content), it's up to the members.
    High Plains Drifter

The gist of AX's index restructure (as I understand it) is to cater to each "micro-community" and make it easier for any member to find what they want, be it tech info, mod info, or guides.
    In that case, as the grognard mentions, the index circa 2010 would have been just about right.
    Vitiate Man.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a poll here about forum structure.

I would prefer the talk on that subject to be within that topic now, as it is a little different to "Org Promotion" which is a different matter.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Thank you very much for the forum structure poll, Beskar.

I am glad that we're taking a step forward in the right direction, let's keep at it. Please everyone go vote in the thread!

-->
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...orum-Structure

Proud

Been to:

Posted in the "forum structure" thread, but my post has to be "approved"?

Someone seems to have forgotten how long and hard we fought to get rid of "junior members" and other such things...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofxmaspast View Post
    Posted in the "forum structure" thread, but my post has to be "approved"?

Someone seems to have forgotten how long and hard we fought to get rid of "junior members" and other such things...
    Automatic software on forum, does odd false positive, approved it.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Urwendur Ûrîbêl Senior Member Mouzafphaerre's Avatar

Cool Re: Org Promotion

Ah, the good old days of stratification and class struggle Back in the day it was Junior Patron, Patron, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member AND WE LIKED IT!
    Ja mata Tosa Inu-sama, Hore Tore, Adrian II, Sigurd, Fragony

Mouzafphaerre is known elsewhere as Urwendil/Urwendur/Kibilturg...

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzafphaerre View Post
    Ah, the good old days of stratification and class struggle Back in the day it was Junior Patron, Patron, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member AND WE LIKED IT!
    That may be true Mouza, but you and I don't speak for everyone here and we certainly can't speak for new members.

I found the junior member thing and restriction of new members to the entrance hall silly and I believe it drove quite a lot of potential members away.

Monk 

Blog Entries

I heard it was one of the top reasons/drivers people went to TWC instead of here when this was the big site, and they were a start up.

Monk 

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzafphaerre View Post
    back in the dinosaur days when post count was tied into stuff. The internet has changed a lot since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar
    I heard it was one of the top reasons/drivers people went to TWC instead of here when this was the big site, and they were a start up.
    There was a lot of reasons we lost that race. this PROBABLY did not help

edit: i double posted oh no haha
    Last edited by Monk; 10-13-2016 at 21:58.

I was hoping it would not involve outside software. I wonder if I have some similar program hidden on my newer laptop, I am constantly finding apps on it that I did not know about, simply because of my ignorance of what different stuff is.
    Bingo.
    For those running their games on Windows 10 (as I am), there is an app already on for doing game DVR, so no need to download external software (I don't think). Here is a link on how to work it
    http://gizmodo.com/windows-10-is-hid...ool-1719196149
    I will try this out when I get the time and report.

It seems a lot of blame is going to the index for the lack of enthusiasm for the Org and why TWC is getting a lot of traffic. I don't know that TWC has a much better index than the Org (though theirs does look less cluttered), I think the root problem lies deeper. Now their index seems more vivid with their TWC logos by each section, so that may help them. They have a lot of threads for Attila, much more than we have, but not much for Warhammer (comparatively), which tells me that
    a) Warhammer was not as popular as the other games
    b) Our problem started before Attila

Identifying exactly what drove people to TWC is the problem, and I don't know if there is any way to find that out. It is a sad state of affairs when the most generated discussion is on how do we get more people to visit the site, instead of the content of the site. It seems we need to get the newcomers, but here is something of note.

I googled "Total War Forums". The .com was the first, then after their stuff came TWC. We were the last link on the page. I googled "help with Rome Total War". I couldn't find us four pages in, I did see some erado.totalwar.org on page 2, whatever that site is. I got .wiki pages, ign.com, Total War Heaven, Steam communities, and TWC on the first page. That is a problem, but with my limited understanding of how that stuff works, I don't know how to fix the problem. Maybe give someone who does know something an idea, though.
    Last edited by Vincent Butler; 10-13-2016 at 23:20.

Monk 

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast