Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Org Promotion

Default Re: Org Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    Coming back to this - a bit of a community asking - any community members around here actively posting TW related content?

YouTube, blogs, AARs...
    Any particular places they should go, or just maybe the general game forums? For my part, the only TW game I play is Rome (mainly vanilla), and mainly post my vids as a thread goes that way. I am noticing views on my channel, and even have a subscriber or two, and all I have is unit-vs-unit RTW vids. Are you thinking say, full battles or maybe tactical videos?

Say, that is a good idea, the tactical videos. I will have to try it out, sometime, I am not doing much Total War right now. As far as I know, though, the Xbox DVR on Windows 10 still gets choppy after several minutes, so right now I personally would have to stick to short videos.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Org Promotion

General forums or the forum of the game.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678