Thread: Org Promotion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Org Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    I'll keep this short....

How do you know this? ...Have you tried? ...Ever visited a place called the TWC? ...Ever wondered why that site simply kills this one? ...Ever wondered why most people prefer that site to this one? The "nice structures" and "neatly defined boxes" are part of the reasons why - that's a fact. Which essentially leaves us with the option to either do roughly the same, and try to keep up (compete), or get left behind (die). And right now bubba, we are being left behind... This utterly regardless of your opinions, utterly regardless if you agree with it or not... Understand?

- A
    Oh I love TWC! But not because of the neatly defined boxes. If you think that somehow all that's missing is to copy their format, I'm just gonna chuckle. I mean I can sit here and say look at the reddit, it's popular, copy that format. This is like trying to copy the popular kids by wearing their clothes and then being shocked when it doesn't work out like you think.

Why would someone who goes to TWC, or reddit or whatever come here instead? Because "Forum Configuration!" is not the big selling point.

Here is a perfect post from 2 years ago on reddit. See if you can spot anyone you recognize

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co..._still_active/
    Last edited by AntiDamascus; 10-02-2016 at 20:21.

Member thankful for this post:

Husar