Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
Lets not.... Because.... Without a serious index for all TW-games in place, not much else suggested here will actually matter or have much effect anyhow. This is especially true long term. Its not about some damn short-term fix but to actually make this place relevant and active again. The site needs an index that actually allows and enables that. Again, it all starts with the index... So, lets start where it matters the most - the beginning. You don't start in the middle and worry about the foundation later, now do you? Same thing applies here.

- A
i heartily agree. if you'd like to improve the site then lets focus on bringing what people we already have together.

I see a lot of names, some old, and some new, and id love to talk about total war, video games and what have you with everyone here! But i feel like everyone is in one or two small places around the site and its difficult to start a conversation. I think the best way to improve the site is to bring the members who are here right now closer together.