Thread: TWC down?

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default TWC down?

Couldn't access TWC for the past 2 days - is it down just for me?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TWC down?

Seems like it is offline.

Usually they would come and say hello here when it does. Times have changed.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Greetings.

This is Gen. Chris, an administrator on Total War Center.

Unfortunately the data center that hosts the site suffered some flooding, and as everyone knows water and electronics do not particularly mix very well.

There is no current ETA on when it will be fixed. But rest assured GED (site owner) is working hard to restore the site.

I will update you with more information when I can. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Greetings.

This is Gen. Chris, an administrator on Total War Center.

Unfortunately the data center that hosts the site suffered some flooding, and as everyone knows water and electronics do not particularly mix very well.

There is no current ETA on when it will be fixed. But rest assured GED (site owner) is working hard to restore the site.

I will update you with more information when I can. Your patience is very much appreciated.
    Thanks for the updates, Gen. Chris. Will help if any of your patrons end up in this neck of the woods.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

We are back online!

Thank you Beskar and Hooah!

Down again? Dammit. Happened just as I was making another post in EBII screenshot thread.

Edit: goes up and down, up and down like a seesaw...oh well.
    Last edited by Sarin; 12-30-2016 at 19:06.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Thank you for stopping by, Gen. Chris.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?