Thread: Holland: Total War

Default Holland: Total War

Hi guys,

I already released my mod on another forum, but I need more players to give me feedback :)

Holland: Total War is a mod designed by myself only. It took a lot of time to create. I hope you all guys like it.
    Give feedback for this mod. Holland: Total War is a big recreation of the standard Rome: Total War.

This mod includes:

- A totally new map: The Netherlands
    - All factions have been replaced by own designed factions
    - Totally new units for all new factions
    - Reworked version for current cheat oliphant. (as shown in this intro ^^)
    +Lot more stuff, just check it out yourself

You can download the full mod here (download from moddb). Download the latest version of the installer

I hope you guys enjoy my mod :)

Sirrianus Dagovax
    Last edited by Dagovax; 03-14-2018 at 08:46. Reason: old data

Default Re: Holland: Total War

Hi Dagovax! Very nice mod. I really enjoy playing it, because you changed everything.

I only have one question: the marian reform is never happening. Can you make it work please, because the bodyguards are not going to be upgraded this way...

People download this mod it is awesome :)

Member thankful for this post:

Thank you Ruth_Trekkor

I am currently fixing it, by adding a new faction. The French will join Holland: Total War. Because I didn't have a Roman faction before, there was never going to be a marian reform. Now the French are the Roman culture, so their will be a marian reform when they are building an Imperial City.

But yes, if they are destroyed, there will be no marian reform. To avoid that, I gave the French two 'fake' island at the west of the map. So they are actually not doing anything (just like the britons). I created the script for the british faction, but I am not going to do the same for the French.

I hope to finish the patch as soon as possible. :)

Hi folks,

Currently version 3.1 is out!! It includes a lot of updates and additions. You can download it from the same moddb as in my post above

Regards,

Dagovax