Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2847

Thread: Trump Thread

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default Re: Trump Thread

I plan on masturbating on just the nonsense I've read on this thread. If you cannot see the Bannon acted as a suicide bomber much like Scaramucci was a suicide bomber to get rid of Reince Priebus, then you guys just keep playing checker while the Lord God Trump continues to play chess. Kek be praised! You beta male cucks will never fully understand the greatness and brilliance of the all knowing and seeing Trump. Fools! Please continue to underestimate and chase these nonsense stories as He continues to Make America Great Again!!!
    RIP Tosa

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    I plan on masturbating on just the nonsense I've read on this thread. If you cannot see the Bannon acted as a suicide bomber much like Scaramucci was a suicide bomber to get rid of Reince Priebus, then you guys just keep playing checker while the Lord God Trump continues to play chess. Kek be praised! You beta male cucks will never fully understand the greatness and brilliance of the all knowing and seeing Trump. Fools! Please continue to underestimate and chase these nonsense stories as He continues to Make America Great Again!!!
    Trump publicly disemboweling Bannon seems to be something that all Republicans can agree was good. Maybe it was a sacrifice to unite the party?

I mean, I kind of doubt it because I think Bannon was just a self-important con man who started to believe his own hype. But hey, let's all just enjoy the moment.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

The War on Drugs is back baby!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...accommodation/

The new approach may not make any real difference; it would still be up to state attorney generals to decide whether to prosecute.
    I wonder if this will cause even larger problems for the "merchants of weed" to find banks that will work with them...

While not "Too big to Fail" the market is growing, and mainstream influence has expanded:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ongress-216251

Yes, it would be ironic if this was the push to get legislators to legalize pot.
    Last edited by HopAlongBunny; 01-06-2018 at 19:50.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Please continue to underestimate and chase these nonsense stories as He continues to Make America Great Again!!!
    I heard that over the year the has elapsed American economy has displayed a growth greater than in 12 previous years. So Trump electorate may be proud of bringing him to the White House. If the tendency persists he has a good chance of being re-elected whatever his opponents may say or do. After all, it is what happens with their wallets that is gonna move people to vote for him in 3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

You're probably right:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	20427

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...18475877765120
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19270631256064
    Last edited by Husar; 01-06-2018 at 18:52.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    I heard that over the year the has elapsed American economy has displayed a growth greater than in 12 previous years. So Trump electorate may be proud of bringing him to the White House. If the tendency persists he has a good chance of being re-elected whatever his opponents may say or do. After all, it is what happens with their wallets that is gonna move people to vote for him in 3 years.
    https://wonkette.com/627942/donald-t...ted-fewer-jobs

Rather,Trump has not yet upset the Obama apple cart.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    https://wonkette.com/627942/donald-t...ted-fewer-jobs

Rather,Trump has not yet upset the Obama apple cart.
    Only a dummy would think that Obama's policies were anyway beneficial to this nation's economy. Obama had no quarters in 8 years of anything over 3% growth in the economy. When you remove regulation, move to lift demoralizing and unfair taxes on businesses, and give productive tax PAYING citizens back more of their money that the government has stolen from their labor, you get economic growth like we are seeing now. Obama was a international ####-boy for globalist scumbags and when this nation's businesses saw that Obama with the wrinkled vagina and kankles lost her bid to continue to ruin this country from the inside, the economy took off knowing that they were no longer beholden to third world wannabe dictator sluts like the Clintons.... MAGA!!!
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 01-07-2018 at 04:54. Reason: Language
    RIP Tosa

Many have called Michael Wolff, author of the new Trump Exposé, was sleazy and unprofessional in misleading his principals and violating reporting norms. Another perspective considers it laudable:

Michael Wolff Did What Every Other White House Reporter Is Too Cowardly to Do

I’m gonna begin this post with the same disclaimer that needs to come with every post about Michael Wolff, which is that Wolff is a fart-sniffer whose credibility is often suspect and who represents the absolute worst of New York media-cocktail-circuit inbreeding. But in a way, it’s fitting that our least reliable president could finally find himself undone at the hands of one of our least reliable journalists.

All of Wolff’s excerpts from Fire & Fury so far (the book was rushed into stores today) read like jayvee fan fiction. They read like a pilot that Steve Bannon himself wrote, pitched to Hollywood, and had rejected 17 times over. They read, in short, like bullshit. And yet…Wolff has audio. He’s got hours upon hours of audio. Not only that, but the book has already caused legitimate upheaval in the administration, opened a permanent rift between President Trump and Bannon, AND it confirms what we have all always known to be true: that the president severely lacks the cognitive ability to do this job, and that he is surrounded at all times by a cadre of enablers, dunces, and outright thieves. As much as I wanna discredit Wolff, he got receipts and, more important, he used them. Wolff got it all. Wolff nailed them.

And look how he did it. He did it by sleazily ingratiating himself with the White House, gaining access, hosting weird private dinners, and then taking full advantage of the administration's basic lack of knowledge about how reporting works. Some of the officials Wolff got on tape claim to be unaware that they were on the record. Wolff denies this, but he's very much up front in the book's intro about the fact that he was able to exploit the incredible "lack of experience" on display here. In other words, Wolff got his book by playing a bunch of naive dopes.

Thank God for that. Wolff has spent this week thoroughly exploiting Trump and his minions the same way they've exploited the cluelessness of others. And he pulled it off because, at long last, there was a reporter out there willing to toss decorum aside and burn bridges the same way Trump does.

Everyone around Donald Trump is too polite to Donald Trump. Democrats, foreign dignitaries, underlings… all of them. And the White House press is perhaps the worst offender. From the media pool playing along with Sarah Sanders during press conferences—conferences where Sanders openly lies and pisses on democracy—to access merchants like Maggie Haberman doling out Trump gossip like so many bread crumbs, too many reporters have been far too deferential to an administration that is brazenly racist, dysfunctional, and corrupt. And for what purpose? It’s clear to me that Haberman and the like aren’t saving up their chits for just the EXACT right time to bring this Administration down. No, the only end goal of their access is continued access, to preserve it indefinitely so that the copy spigot never gets shut off. They are abiding by traditional wink-wink understandings that have long existed between the government and the press covering it.

But Wolff didn’t do that. He did not engage in some endless bullshit access tango. No, Wolff actually USED his access, and extended zero courtesy to Trump on the process, and it’s going to pay off for him not just from a book sales standpoint, but from a real journalistic impact. I am utterly sick to death of hearing anonymous reports about people inside the White House “concerned” about the madman currently in charge of everything. These people don’t deserve the courtesy of discretion. They don’t deserve to dictate the terms of coverage to people. They deserve to be torched.

Trump ascended into power in part because he relied on other people being too nice. It’s fun to rampage through the china shop when the china shop owner is standing over there being like, “SIR, that is not how we do things here!” If Trump refuses to abide by the standard (and now useless) “norms” of the presidency—shit, if he doesn't even KNOW them—why should ANYONE in the press adhere to needless norms of their own? They shouldn’t, and it appears that Michael Wolff was one of the few people to instinctively grasp that, and I hope more White House insiders follow his lead. Sometimes you need a rat to catch a rat.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I thought this was the parody account, but it's real.

Sorry Dave, but Emperor Trump outmatches you.
    Vitiate Man.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Something a little more comprehensive about the Trump effect:

https://slate.com/business/2018/01/d...eat-again.html

The economy does not react with the alacrity of a TV show; things are good because of the last administrations policies, this bunch has yet to make its mark.
    Trump does have the benefit of a Senate and Rep. team that is not (that we know of) trying to make him a "1-term President"
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is 6th of January 2018. Donald Trump is still a bad choice for President.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I thought this was the parody account, but it's real.

Sorry Dave, but Emperor Trump outmatches you.
    I don't like to use fake sources for such serious matters.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    It is 6th of January 2018. Donald Trump is still a bad choice for President.
    At least better than that creepy borderliner, bitch out of hell

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    At least better than that creepy borderliner, bitch out of hell
    I doubt it, just sounds like someone is afraid of giving a woman power.
    She is no more creepy than mister "I'd do my daughter" or his VP "I can't control myself without my wife".

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I doubt it, just sounds like someone is afraid of giving a woman power.
    She is no more creepy than mister "I'd do my daughter" or his VP "I can't control myself without my wife".
    Not women in general, but that woman yeah.. just look at how she takes her loss, she is furious and blames everything but herself, she's a total psychopath. These eyes..brrrr

Not women in general, but that woman yeah.. just look at how she takes her loss, she is furious and blames everything but herself, she's a total psychopath. These eyes..brrrr
    And Trump is never furious and never blames anyone but himself? Don't make me laugh...
    The difference is that Hillary is at least corrupt on the "better" side of politics and actually more intelligent than Trump.
    And while she may be somewhat psychopathic, Trump is even more so. It has been shown before that psychopathic traits can be found in many leaders:

Some say it's nothing to worry about: https://www.elitedaily.com/life/moti...eaders/1108247

According to research, Teddy Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton all possessed psychopathic characteristics.

Scott Lilienfeld, professor of psychology at Emory University, led a study that assessed the personalities and rated the performances of US presidents.

Ultimately, the research revealed presidents were more successful when they possessed fearless dominance, a quality frequently attributed to psychopaths.
    Other think the riskier behavior of psychopaths can put organizations in danger: https://www.forbes.com/sites/victorl.../#6068f4bd4104

The study’s findings were disturbing, bearing out the large amount of anecdotal evidence the researchers had long been gathering. The research showed that approximately 3% of those assessed in this management development program study scored in the psychopath range – well above the incidence of 1% in the general population. By comparison, the incidence of psychopathy in prison populations is estimated at around 15%.
    [...]
    One final but not insignificant topic: Given the very real potential for harm that psychopaths in positions of power have (both for other people and for entire organizations), what steps can companies take to help prevent costly and damaging hiring and promotion mistakes?
    [...]
    In short, this is just another lens through which to view high-level hires and promotions. But it can be a lens worth carefully looking through - when one considers the high human and financial costs of psychopathic leadership.
    After all, Trump is the one who wants to destroy the Affordable Care Act even if people die in the process, who wants to risk more global warming, made the environmental protection agency toothless...shooting a guy in the face on 5th avenue sounds like a small thing compared to all the people he could kill with his agenda. I'm not sure how exactly Hillary proposed worse policies.

Blog Entries

"We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (8):

+ Show/Hide List

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Those who are anti-Trump do not have to be pro-Clinton or indeed of the view that all other politicians are wonderful people who are there solely to help their fellow citizens. Yes, the system is massively broken and the only ones who can fix it are those who have the least incentive to do so which is why things remain so similar with only cosmetic tweaks - "Yes we can" becomes "Make America Great Again" and in both cases bar some small tweaks at the edges (and of course Obamacare which appears to already be dying).

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Speaking of Bannon, I couldn't find a proper edit in this vein, so I made my own attempt. I lack skill, but there's a little bonus included.

Vitiate Man.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

I don't think anyone is being too nice to Trump. I think there is simply 1/3 that lives to trigger the libs. These people are essentially unreachable beyond some cataclysm.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Blog Entries

And Trump uses his diplomatic wit to refer to Haiti, African Nations, etc as "Shitholes".
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42664173

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    And Trump uses his diplomatic wit to refer to Haiti, African Nations, etc as "Shitholes".
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42664173
    His 'deplorables' will respond positively to Trump using the wording they would and which they understand.

I wonder just how many of the oh so very offended have said much the same? We shall never know.

The man is an asshat.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

unfair taxes on businesses
    Relaxing taxation does not encourage business growth because growth is linked to things other than taxes, namely people buying goods and services. People will only buy things if they have the money to do so. In general, businesses should be the last ones to receive tax breaks if your goal is economic growth.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42111.pdf
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 01-14-2018 at 16:43.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Members thankful for this post (3):

Anyone promoting supply side economics is a shill or a moron.

All I do is ask the question: Would you buy more fidget spinners if the supply increased to make them 5 cents apiece?

As soon as they say no, because who the fuck needs two fidget spinners, I ask them why they feel that giving the fidget spinner company a tax cut will give you a new and better job at the fidget spinner company.

Members thankful for this post (3):

Blog Entries

The best way to get money flowing is... to give it to poor people. They almost always spend most / all of it on things. I say that as someone who loathes paying tax for anything and would not get any money if this were to occur. If I was given money I'd probably save it - hell, possibly even offshore it.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Good news, the President is in perfect health, mental health included:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/p...lth/index.html

Dr. Ronny Jackson, the presidential physician, gushed about President Donald Trump's health during a briefing before the White House press corps on Tuesday, touting the President's "good genes," how he did "exceedingly well" on his cognitive test and his "excellent" cardiac health.

[...]

"I think he will remain fit for duty for the remainder of this term and even the remainder of another term if he is elected," Jackson said.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Good news, the President is in perfect health, mental health included:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/p...lth/index.html
    The President doesn't have a daily physical fitness routine, the doctor said. And Trump's penchant for Diet Coke, McDonald's, red meat and vanilla ice cream has been widely reported.
    But while Jackson acknowledged he advised Trump -- who is 6 foot, 3 inches and weighs 239 pounds -- to eat better and exercise more, he said it's genetics that have kept Trump in sterling health.
    "He has incredible genes, I just assume," the doctor said.
    "He has incredibly good genes, and it's just the way God made him," Jackson said at one point, later joking that Trump could live a long, long time.
    "I told the President that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200 years old," Jackson said, eliciting laughter from reporters.
    Watch the clip of Jackson speaking. I like to read into it.

EDIT: With a reported height of 6'3", and a reported weight of 239 lbs, Trump's BMI is 29.9, just under the 30 mark for obesity.

We should definitely read into that.
    Last edited by Montmorency; 01-17-2018 at 03:54.
    Vitiate Man.

About time, less money to Hamas and Fatah. Go Trump. Never support anything that wants you dead

Blog Entries

About time, less money to Hamas and Fatah. Go Trump. Never support anything that wants you dead
    If Israel stopped running the territory like their own personal Gulag then there would be less need for handouts. The locals hate you? Yes - the locals generally hate occupying forces who treat the locals really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    If Israel stopped running the territory like their own personal Gulag then there would be less need for handouts. The locals hate you? Yes - the locals generally hate occupying forces who treat the locals really badly.

Oh ffs they are refugees from Libanon mostly, it's a refugee-camp that doesn't behave very well nothing more,

Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast