Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Gnome Editor Question

  1. #1

    Default Gnome Editor Question

    Years ago I used the Gnome editor quite a bit. I have just started using it again. I could have sworn that one of the columns in either the Unit or Building file dealt with which buildings were needed to build what units. I have been scrolling back and forth like crazy on both and I am not finding it. Does such a column exist? Does anybody know its number or at least what it is next to? Thanks for your time!

  2. #2
    Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ratae Corieltauvorum

    Default Re: Gnome Editor Question

    Hi Lance,

    It's column 17 in the UNIT_PROD file ("Buildings needed to produce this unit")

    Useful tip: When you have two required buildings, any valour bonus comes from the first one declared, eg:

    Pictish Mounted Crossbows: "{HORSE_BREEDER2, BOWYER2}" will get its valour upgrade from the horsebreeder line, but if you change it to "{BOWYER2, HORSE_BREEDER2}" it would get its valour bonus from the bowyer line.

    A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

    Discussion forum thread

    Ancient TW2: Eastern Empires is under development again

    Featuring: Rise of Persia, Alexander's Conquests, Wars of the Diadochi

    Member thankful for this post:


  3. #3

    Default Re: Gnome Editor Question



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO