Thread: Sweboz units complete?

Default Sweboz units complete?

Hi!

I've been playing around with different factions by using create_unit and I am sure I want to start a campaign playing Sweboz, but when checking export_descr_unit.txt I can't find the complete roster of Sweboz units listed at the wikia.

http://europabarbarorum.wikia.com/wiki/Sw%C8%87b%C5%8Dz

Important units missing like

Woithiz Wāthā (Germanic Naked Fanatic Spearmen)

Xosenthōzez Marxoreidondijoi (Germanic Heavy Cavalry)
    Dreugulōzez Brunjādoi (Germanic Heavy Infantry)
    Dugundiz Xathjiskā (Chatti Spearmen)

I couldn't find them in export_descr_unit.txt ??
    Does this mean the units do not exist in EB2 and if I want to play with the full unit roster of Sweboz I should be playing EB1?

I might be doing something completely wrong I don't know maybe someone can give me an answer

Kind regards,

Breadfish

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Re: Sweboz units complete?

That's the wiki for EB1, not EBII. It has little or no relevance to what may or may not appear in EBII. Nor is the complete list of intended units listed in EBII's EDU; the full Unit List is private and not yet finalised. You won't find it anywhere in public sources, because it doesn't exist there. Like many other rosters in the game, the Germanic roster is not yet complete, but it is certainly complete enough to be playable. The basic units are done, what's missing are some of the regional units (even then a few are done).

I wouldn't personally recommend playing EB1 in preference to EBII, for a whole host of reasons. Primarily because the CAI and BAI are awful.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Sweboz units complete?

Thank you very much for the quick response. I thought the wikia was a reliable source because some pages give information for EB2.
    Time to start my Sweboz campaign and deal with the Pritanoi first!

Kind regards,