Thread: Aromatic Insanity: A pheromonal account - SIGN UP SHEET

Default Aromatic Insanity: A pheromonal account - SIGN UP SHEET

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to my humble abode. Please check your incredulity at the door, but feel free to bring your gullible nature along for the ride. Together we will venture to the newest of the Terran Commonwealth's colonies, the verdant planet of Phantazein, explore the monstrous heights of the Central Range, and the depths of the briny canyon's. Perhaps, we will even make a short trip to the verboten Azure fields of Aromatic Insanity. I certainly will not tell anyone if you wont.

This is a game setup I've been contemplating for some time. Days will be 48h, nights 24. It is a completely closed setup but for one bit of information: You simply cannot trust everything I say. So come, let's leave reality at the door, and explore some of our baser instincts shall we? One thing I can promise... someone will have fun.

Setup can handle roughly any amount of people, though the more the merrier in my opinion. Start time is subject to negotiation, as we just finished a game and I don't know how long of a break people need (thanks to my inept play on day one, I've had a long break already).

Start Date: April 4th (Very tentative and open for discussion)

Current Player List:
    1. Dp101
    2. BSmith
    3. Csargo
    4. El Barto
    5. autolycus
    Last edited by Jabbz; 03-29-2017 at 17:41.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Default Re: Aromatic Insanity: A pheromonal account - SIGN UP SHEET

In.

Sign me up
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

In!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Well, I simply have to be in.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

I'll be in.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Ok, so this clearly isn't off to a rapid start. Looking for input. Is the problem the game, the time, the host, something else? Help me out here folks.

Sorry Jabbz... For me it's the mechanics of having a host you can't trust. It's not you personally <3

Zero need to apologize for that, I'm just looking at things I can change to get a game going, or if I find they can't be changed bow to the next host. If it makes you guys feel better I'm willing to a normal host who doesn't intend to play this round, so they can assure you that it won't be terrible :P

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Sorry Jabbz... For me it's the mechanics of having a host you can't trust. It's not you personally <3
    It'd only be a step up from playing a game GM'ed by me.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I thought the idea was interesting, but I guess the setup seems ambiguous. Not being able to trust you at all is a bit scary in a host. Still think it's a really fun idea.
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Can we still trust in each other's friendship?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Can we still trust in each other's friendship?
    You're more of a trusted acquaintance, actually.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbz View Post
    Is the problem the game, the time, the host, something else? Help me out here folks.
    It's the timing for me. If this was starting a couple of weeks from now, I'd be in.

+1 for bad timing. Otherwise I'd play.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

I'm in the same boat as Snerk and Winston. For me, I can only reasonably play in 3 games at once, and that isn't counting that I am running my own game right now.
    Aliases Yakostovian

I can use my nefarious influences to kill you in as many games as needed, Logic, but I'll have to see about Snerk and Winston.

I'll shelve the idea for now I suppose. I'll bow to the next person, and see about coming up with a new design, leaving this one on the backburner.

@Askthepizzaguy if you could change the title of the thread, or tell me how to, to canceled I would appreciate it.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbz View Post
    @Askthepizzaguy if you could change the title of the thread, or tell me how to, to canceled I would appreciate it.

We'll shelve this for now, I'll take care of this and other administrative issues in a bit.

Will lock the thread, PM me if you want it re-opened later.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.