Thread: Aromatic Insanity: A pheromonal account - SIGN UP SHEET

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Aromatic Insanity: A pheromonal account - SIGN UP SHEET

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to my humble abode. Please check your incredulity at the door, but feel free to bring your gullible nature along for the ride. Together we will venture to the newest of the Terran Commonwealth's colonies, the verdant planet of Phantazein, explore the monstrous heights of the Central Range, and the depths of the briny canyon's. Perhaps, we will even make a short trip to the verboten Azure fields of Aromatic Insanity. I certainly will not tell anyone if you wont.

This is a game setup I've been contemplating for some time. Days will be 48h, nights 24. It is a completely closed setup but for one bit of information: You simply cannot trust everything I say. So come, let's leave reality at the door, and explore some of our baser instincts shall we? One thing I can promise... someone will have fun.

Setup can handle roughly any amount of people, though the more the merrier in my opinion. Start time is subject to negotiation, as we just finished a game and I don't know how long of a break people need (thanks to my inept play on day one, I've had a long break already).

Start Date: April 4th (Very tentative and open for discussion)

Current Player List:
    1. Dp101
    2. BSmith
    3. Csargo
    4. El Barto
    5. autolycus
    Last edited by Jabbz; 03-29-2017 at 17:41.