Thread: Season 4 of the Mafia Championships - nomination thread [Update: Season 5]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: Season 4 of the Mafia Championships - nomination thread

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    Okay.

Please don't laugh at me.
    I'll only laugh at you when you're not looking, because you asked nicely.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Looks like you guys did not need my counsel to make the right choices

All the best to Renata and Choxorn! have fun!

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I'd also like to acknowledge Askthepizzaguy's successful string of mafia performances to close out 2016, but I suspect he'll decline due to time considerations.
    Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild baby.

But thanks for the acknowledgement. :thumbs: Where are my thumbs up smileys?

I don't want to see people pick on choxorn for being a low poster, because some good performances and guesses got overshadowed last year by constant complaints about post count, which makes people not want to post even more. So choxorn, I'm injecting you with some of my blood. I demand that you poast moar than usual.

Only so they will get off your back and you'll actually be able to have more fun. :hugs:

There's nothing wrong with your play style as it is. It's not like you're lacking in recent wins... :smirk: It just drains me when I see people bashing good players that I know just for not spamming 100 posts a day. It makes me want to throw things at them. Like lightning bolts.

You must be my lightning bolt.

And Renata, all I ask is that you personally kill everyone there. Lynch and murder. Be absolutely brutal, they'll never suspect it was you all along. Because it wasn't, right? It was probably choxorn...
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Member thankful for this post:

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    You have delusions of ineloquence, my farinaceous friend.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

You have delusions of ineloquence, my farinaceous friend.

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

I don't know if I can match your textwalling, Pizza, but I can certainly try to post enough to satisfy some of the crazy people out there!

100 times a day I don't know I can promise, I got other stuff to do, but I'll see what I can manage.

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild baby.

But thanks for the acknowledgement. :thumbs: Where are my thumbs up smileys?

I don't want to see people pick on choxorn for being a low poster, because some good performances and guesses got overshadowed last year by constant complaints about post count, which makes people not want to post even more. So choxorn, I'm injecting you with some of my blood. I demand that you poast moar than usual.

Only so they will get off your back and you'll actually be able to have more fun. :hugs:

There's nothing wrong with your play style as it is. It's not like you're lacking in recent wins... :smirk: It just drains me when I see people bashing good players that I know just for not spamming 100 posts a day. It makes me want to throw things at them. Like lightning bolts.

And Renata, all I ask is that you personally kill everyone there. Lynch and murder. Be absolutely brutal, they'll never suspect it was you all along. Because it wasn't, right? It was probably choxorn...
    It was always choxorn. I'm pure as the driven snow. :)

Thanks for the pep talk.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Looks like I'll face you two in the competition. Good luck! I'm sure you'll solidly beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    Looks like I'll face you two in the competition. Good luck! I'm sure you'll solidly beat me.
    Remind me whom you are standing for, you traitor.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Remind me whom you are standing for, you traitor.
    RB.