Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107
Results 3,181 to 3,182 of 3182

Thread: EXIT NEGOTIATIONS

Blog Entries

Default Re: EXIT NEGOTIATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Philippus Flavius Homovallumus View Post
    Given how fienishly difficult the job is I think you might be surprised. A lot of the invective, on both sides, stems as much as anything from the lack of progress and attendent frustration. The Major problem with May's deal was that in locking us into the Backstop and (probably) signing us up to taking future EU rules it really was Brexit in name only, all the downsides and none of the benefits.

By Contrast, No Deal represents some benefits - and so does a deal without the Backstop.
    EU court supremacy, tax and subsidy restictions, "political offenses" obligations and a 39 billion pound payment atop it?

I dont see enough people being happy to put this to bed with just the backstop removed.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: EXIT NEGOTIATIONS

Bloody hell.

'Take a new oath of loyalty to Bruxelles'.

Now tell me about treason. If this aint it I don't know what is.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107